Ratings for Dr. Kathryn F. Alcarez

I have been seeing Dr. Alcarez over 5 years ,I have never seen such a wonderful Dr. She makes sure all my test n follow-ups are complete. I just feel staff can be a little more professional , Since moving to this office things can be overwhelming for her but otherwise she is great. all referrals are always complete.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

She is incompetent! Extremely so. The office staff is too. They have clerks there that call in the prescriptions for patients. This could take weeks and you have to keep calling. She doesn't follow through on anything. I was her patient for a little over a year. I thank goodness I was never really sick with her. I need a doctor that doesn't have to run out of the room every two or three minutes.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

She could be the most inept doctor I have ever seen. I waited 1 hour to see this doctor. A patient before me started to complain that she was waiting an 1 1/2 hr. She said she wanted me to take a urine test, but completely forgot about it and never did the test. I was there to have her O.K. surgery for me and send the results of an EKG to my surgeon. She never sent anything to the surgeon. I have called the office 3 times and no one answers. Find another internist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Kathryn F. Alcarez's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company