Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Kotoske

He is the BEST ever!! After 10 years I am still happy with the results!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had an amazing experiance with Dr. Kotosky, he gave me the flat and beautiful stomach I wanted. He gave me my life back. I feel like a new woman, feel more confident I feel BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Dr. Kotosky!!!! You rock!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Please do your research on all reviews. Stating that he's nice is fine but when you go to a doctor to get surgery do you want a nice doctor or qualified one? Most of his reviews are bad

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Upon meeting Dr. Kotoske, it was sales-pitch combined with Mr. Hollywood including the starry glint off his tooth. WATCH OUT. He is a BUTCHER. Paid thousands (OVER $20 GRAND) for the absolute WORST surgeries...he had to redo every single surgery he performed for me, and charged me over and over. He literally disfigured me. This creep dresses up in a suit, smiles his fake white smile and SELLS his services, you PAY upfront, you get HORRIBLE results, and when you go back to him with DISFIGURED FACE and BODY, his usual response is "its your body's fault, not mine." Then, he and his office AVOID your calls, Dr. K deliberately AVOIDS meeting with you thereafter so you can show him what he did to your body and face--he refuses to see you, he uses his staff to screen your pleas and they refuse to schedule follow-ups. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He does the worst work, his face lift is a joke--watch the linda lift video, it is a scam (my face fell as soon as the scars healed and now the scarring he left on me are horrible!), his liposuction is uneven and he barely takes out any of the fat...you think he's gonna sculpt your body, but he takes a few ccs out and calls it good...talk about a sloppy, lazy scam artist. Listen to those who have had to learn the hard way--DO NOT GO TO DR. KOTOSKE. It is hilarious, by the way...he has posted framed "Voted Top Doctor" hung around his office...ask yourself, voted "Top Doctor" by whom? You'll notice there is nothing that states who voted him Top Doctor! He is merely a cosmetic surgery mill, packs in as many sales/patients as possible, dumps out unhappy patients. Whether mini-lift, breast augmentation, liposuction...everything he touches he makes worse. Find a REAL doctor. Oh, and by the way? He is NOT an FACS. He has NO business selling himself as a cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I gave him five stars on consultation. He is very nice and great bedside manner. After the consultation I felt so good inside and excited, I felt I met the right doctor that was going to make my stomach and breasts look perfect. After weight loss and having 3 kids I had loose abdominal skin and no breasts, he told me that he can fix all of my issues and I will love his work. The plan was to do 600CC silicone under muscle and a full tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks. I scheduled surgery for April 2016 and post op I noticed my right implant was really high and in my armpit. He insisted that I wait and give it time; he gave me a breast band to try and get it to move. It didn’t move due to errors he made during surgery. Luckily I bought the extended warranty on my implants and he used that money $4K to go back in June 2016 and fix my right breast. After that post op surgery I went in for my follow up and told him that they are falling too much to the side (I look flat chested laying down) aka lateral displacement and they were too low and were bottoming out. I also told him that he did not take enough skin when he did my tummy tuck; I still have loose skin in my lower abdomen. His response is give it all time; give it 6-12months for swelling to go down and everything to settle in. I waited unhappily feeling disfigured and ugly. I went back in 8 or 9 months later and explained my struggles and my heart break and he tells me it’s my body and my skin nothing he did. I was like it was like this after surgery but he doesn’t want to take responsibility for his work or lack thereof. Instead I get a quote for almost $8k to do a revision. Are you kidding me I’ve already paid $20k and now another $8k I don’t think so. I tried to talk to them about the cost and to lower that to even $5k which is still insane and they wouldn’t budge Nicole told me that they have already taken all of the “fluff” money out of the cost. I am sick to my stomach about this whole situation and I can’t afford a revision right now so I have to deal with my horrible results. They have bottomed out and malposition laterally. I asked multiple plastic surgeons what they thought and I they all said over dissection of the breast pockets and that not enough skin was taken off of my abdomen. When I emailed Nicole, Dr Kotoske surgery coordinator I told her all of this information and that they need to reduce that cost and I have gotten no response. I honestly feel like I should get a refund for this horrible job he did since I will have to pay another surgeon a lot more to fix his errors. Dr Kotoske is happy to give you a fair price but in the end you’re paying more to fix what he messed up! I’m still waiting and saving to fix issues he is responsible for, as the Dr denies any fault!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Had four breast Aug in 10 years not by choice and now left with 1 hard breast and one square down low and out of the pocket and is extremely painful. Told to tape it. Seems ego and quick cash is his downfall but paying I'm the one paying the price. I believe most are pleased quickly with results but in time the true results will shine. Staff and office exceptional minus the waiting . Ito no different than buying a cool Shiney car but the engine blows up down the road because the mechanic didn't really fix it but wore the uniform and iron on patch

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

They ran a little late for my appointment yesterday but not too bad. The staff was knowledgeable and have great prices for their esthetic services.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The office staff was excellent!! I had a consult with the Dr and Botox with Lisa. They both made me feel at home. I am defiantly going to get a permanent makeup done with the esthetician.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

i had a wonderful experience with the staff and doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kotoske and his staff to anyone who is looking into cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Kotoske's office had been more than 100% kind and just as excited about my procedure as I was. I wouldn't go anywhere else .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014