Dr. Walter Dobrovolsky

Ratings for Dr. Walter Dobrovolsky

I started seeing Dr D about 6 years ago due to issues with by jaw locking and terrible pain. He worked with for almost 2 years trying to exhaust all ideas prior to recommending surgery. The surgery helped re-align my discs. Dr D and his team continue to see me for follow up care and Botox in my jaw when required. I am very thankful for him and would recommend him for sure! I even live in Calgary and travel for my appointments as I trust him !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I met this Dr. who was very thorough and knowledgable, his staff was courteous and very good to deal with. From the front waiting room until I was finished with the consult the whole experience was positive and I am grateful that this amazing team comes up to Grande Prairie for a specialized practice. I was assaulted almost a year ago and Dr. Dobrovolsky was excellent, he took the time to explain his plans and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Got refered by my dentist for a consult. Next thing I know I'm booked in for surgery and have no idea why. He refused to see me if I wasn't having the surgery. I left more confused than ever. I went for a consult not surgery. Seems a little too cut happy for my liking. Won't be going back to him that's for sure.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

What is your preferred way of finding out you have cancer? Would it be from a cancer hospital booking an appointment for you before you even knew you had a problem? Well that's how it worked for me at Kingsway oral surgery. Apparently Dr. Dobrovolsky wanted to see me at the "crack of dawn" on the same day I heard from the cancer clinic. Well when I calm down let me tell you what actually happened and trust me, it's not pretty !

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

We we referred to Dr, D 4 years ago after my son's jaw was injured. After an extensive surgery to repair the damage - we were very impressed by the almost invisible scarring. Dr D and his staff have been nothing but courteous and helpful, and their door has always been open. Quite sometime later, and due to the previous injury, we requested a specific referral for Dr D to remove his wisdom teeth - we were very happy that they were willing to see him again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This guy seems to have a "God complex" I have had 2 appointments now where he swoops in spends 5 mins with me and try's to swoop out, and if I dare to ask a question, he seems very bothered, that I would dare to do so. When I persisted in asking all I would get is unclear 1 word answers that had no relevance to the actual question.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have had a very lengthy history with this man, and each interaction leaves me more and more sour towards his disposition. He is the type of Surgeon that treats his patients as though they are not worthy of his time. when asked questions he will often give the impression that I am not worthy of questioning his judgment. He talks to his patients like we should just accept what he is going to do and not question it. I have never encountered anyone so arrogant in my life. The front office staff are horrible and the General Manager is a real piece of work as well, she tried to throw him under the bus a few times, when I confronted her about my care. This is the type of surgeon that did not even review my test results until I asked him about them well over a month later and said they were fine until he pulled them out of my file only to realize they were not fine at all.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. D is a great oral surgeon. I highly recommend him. His anaesthetist and nurses make a great team . At short notice I got in. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

He has been amazing! I have been a patient of his for over 6 years. He is always offering honest solutions and is quick and confident.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Doctor Dobs and his staff changed my life. He gave me my life back. They are very caring. They are very empatheic and sympathetic. I have been dealing with Dr. Dobs for almost 2 years. He is very thorough. Professional. Some say he is in it for the money. You must have seen a different Doctor than I. A gazillion thanks.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016