Ratings for Dr. Prethima Manohar

She has been cancelling appointments many times. I am not sure what is up with that. She has been suggesting that I ask to have other specialists speak to her and is ridiculously concerned with what other opinions others hold of her and office politics concerning her. Her tedious comments demonstrated immaturity for the most part and her approaches are very informal and strange . At first you get the impression she is very talkative but then a side of irregular suggestions come forth from her. I find her to be quite annoyed with many things for the most part and often feel like I am listening to her complain instead of her discussing anything worth missing work for. Often more than not, she is criticising more than doing anything on her part to alleviate what it is that she is so frustrated with. I found that she makes many counter-active comments- and will often appear loud and rushed switching her opinions forward and backwards repetitiously. Her input about medications is very vague, she does not offer any concerns about what she is prescribing, nor tells you what to be careful about, not does not care to listen to your own concerns, nor cares about her duty in watching over her comments and actions. Often thinks the sessions are a form of opportunity for her venting out everything she finds wrong with how she thinks she is being viewed and observed by the doctors referring patients to her, patients and their spouses, etc... I find my spouse going to her has become quite worse and the comment about physical diagnosis interest she has does not seem like she knows much as her own physical health looks in jeopardy. I can see how she would considered a liar for the most part as her detailed notes appear very far from reality. She has a loss of foresight for the field as I have been going to her for many years now and she seems to be disintegrating each appointment I go to her, showing lots of laxity and thoughtlessness to what she does and state.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Manohar is a pretty good doctor. All the reviews here seem from the same person for the most part. She allows you to have input on your medication and makes adjustments as necessary. I found if I was ever expierencing side effects they would be addressed right away. Always on time. She's friendly, but emotions are very flat. I'd say a good overall psychiatrist. Has helped me, and in this field there is no magician

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Text ridiculously detailed notes. Don't tell her anything that you don't want put in writing. Felt she was pushing drugs on me that I was afraid to take.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

She is a racist. She only talks about how everything else is garbage in this country. She tried to diagnose me with physical ailments she is not even qualified for. She goes around and says lies to other individuals that are not even true and tries to get me involved with things that do not even make any sense. She discredits what the other physicians I was talking to about said to her and me. Very weird person.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She is amazing! Was so very helpful! I truly appreciate all of the help she gave me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Liar seems to be consistent always and everywhere with her. She only cares about all things India and criticises everyone else.-she should move their for a permanent retirement that she has been lying to everyone about for more 15 years. She should also go have some sexual therapy since she is always asking different people questions pertaining to theirs and strange statements.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I was a Guinea pigof hers for 12-13 years horrible when one trusts a professional for help because they have the education i that area and well know nothing of modern day treatments. I left more screwed up than I ever was before now I'm on barely any medication barely being the word. She had me so jacked up I didn't know which direction I was going in half the time no word of a lie. She lies so be careful her reports are off the wall some times. I had my family doctor read me some of them. I could go on but will not. Warning she is horrible doctor if you truly want help she sucks.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Just started seeing her as I needed an evaluation and it feels as though I am entering a Pro WWF match every time I step into her office. She was talking non-sense and is extremely obnoxious, loud and agitated.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

A major league liar and a serious space cadet. Completely detached from reality. This Dr has been living in the twilight zone for too long.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

She seems very spaced out most of the time. Very outdated. I cannot stress how many times I have heard people say that she had told them she had retired. She does not use her own judgements to trust herself. She could benefit from her own therapy as appears very ill at times which is very odd during normal discussions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017