Ratings for Dr. Prethima Manohar

Text ridiculously detailed notes. Don't tell her anything that you don't want put in writing. Felt she was pushing drugs on me that I was afraid to take.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

She is a racist. She only talks about how everything else is garbage in this country. She tried to diagnose me with physical ailments she is not even qualified for. She goes around and says lies to other individuals that are not even true and tries to get me involved with things that do not even make any sense. She discredits what the other physicians I was talking to about said to her and me. Very weird person.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She is amazing! Was so very helpful! I truly appreciate all of the help she gave me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Liar seems to be consistent always and everywhere with her. She only cares about all things India and criticises everyone else.-she should move their for a permanent retirement that she has been lying to everyone about for more 15 years. She should also go have some sexual therapy since she is always asking different people questions pertaining to theirs and strange statements.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I was a Guinea pigof hers for 12-13 years horrible when one trusts a professional for help because they have the education i that area and well know nothing of modern day treatments. I left more screwed up than I ever was before now I'm on barely any medication barely being the word. She had me so jacked up I didn't know which direction I was going in half the time no word of a lie. She lies so be careful her reports are off the wall some times. I had my family doctor read me some of them. I could go on but will not. Warning she is horrible doctor if you truly want help she sucks.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Just started seeing her as I needed an evaluation and it feels as though I am entering a Pro WWF match every time I step into her office. She was talking non-sense and is extremely obnoxious, loud and agitated.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

A major league liar and a serious space cadet. Completely detached from reality. This Dr has been living in the twilight zone for too long.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

She seems very spaced out most of the time. Very outdated. I cannot stress how many times I have heard people say that she had told them she had retired. She does not use her own judgements to trust herself. She could benefit from her own therapy as appears very ill at times which is very odd during normal discussions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Continues to lie about different topics. Wastes all of appointment time with her own agenda. Makes prescriptions and adjustments to them but does not even take responsibility when other professionals are concerned about her actions. Dismisses patients complaints as well wasting appointment time. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Is sometimes delusional and puts words into my mouth that I have never spoken of before and making assumptions immediately. I do agree with the comments that the questions she asked are of no benefit; Questions only serve to find information to then find "labels" (diagnoses) for anything and therefore used exploitation purposes according the index of psychiatry handbook.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016