Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Bulgarelli

Felt like Dr. Bulgarelli was not knowledgable on the state of the prescription shortages and prescribed me medicine that had been unavailable in New York for weeks. He then charged me to come back in to get a new prescription and would not take my suggestions for what other medicine I rather be placed on. I feel like he is very difficult to schedule with and generally made me feel like he was doing me a favor by seeing me at all....even though our appointments never lasted more than 10 minutes. Additionally, his cancellation policy (or lack thereof) is unrealistic and arcane. I understand 24 hours, 48 hours, etc. but none whatsoever is enough to make me switch doctors...even if I liked the doctor! Looking for someone new. at the moment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Arcane approach to treatment. Dr. demanded talk therapy w/med mgmt because he didn't want conflicting diagnosis. Mandated it despite me feeling uncomfortable with him as a therapist. He ignored all my previous medical history and started me on the wrong medication and dosage despite two months of protesting. The last two sessions incited much eye-rolling on his part since I felt his treatment and approach was going in the wrong direction. I put up with too much condescending language from him before I could finally walk out of his office permanently. AVOID this doctor if you prefer mutually agreed treatment or conversation. With Bulgarelli, it's his way or the highway.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I'm not a fan of Dr. Bulgarelli. Although he seems like a nice guy, he didn't help me that much. He also completely forgot very important information about me, like the fact that I had suffered from a drug addiction in the past. Even when he DID remember that, he still offered to provide me addictive drugs for my anxiety. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Christopher G. Bulgarelli's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal