Ratings for Dr. Rhea M. Haugseth

Dr. Haugseth is a dedicated professional that always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of her patients. My teenage sons have been coming here since their preschool years. We appreciate the personal and supportive care. The staff members are friendly and professional as well. I highly recommend this practice. (I had to add another comment about Maggie, the office dog. My boys have bonded with this sweet and loving canine. In our opinion, such a presence provides additional comfort and calm. We all love Maggie!)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Better to pass this dentist up . She really shoudn't be working with kids. She is almost down right hateful to them . She also has a dog running around the office and I wonder what the health code law is on that . Watch for hidden costs too nothing like getting a fee for telling my child how to brush and a fee on how to eat. (Not covered by Insurance) So yes she may take what insurance pays but with the extra fees she gets it back and then some. RUN RUN RUN find another

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

This dentist is very thorough with her work and her treatment. She explains everything in detail with the patients and the parents so that there are no surprises. Everyone seems very knowledgable about their jobs at the office and they're always ready for us when we walk through the door

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr Haugseth has seen my son since he was one and he is now 10.5 years old. I highly recommend her for treating children. Love the sign in her lobby that says don't tell your daughters to marry Doctors or lawyers but to come one.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I love Dr. Haugseth and her staff. We recently moved and had to find a new dentist. He said that all my daughter's work was great! Miss you guys!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Awesome, Kids loved Dr.Haugseth and I felt good about bring my kids there.Maggie the dog was a hit with my kids and they can't wait to go back again in 6 months.Highly recommend Post Oak Pediatric Dentistry.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

My experience with Dr. Haugseth with my 2 year old son was unpleasant. I did not appreciate having sealants pushed on me before my son had even been seen. Although my son had done great at his 2 previous dental experiences he was crying and we were holding him down by the end of his cleaning in Dr. Haugseth's office. When Dr. Haugseth examined my son she was neither patient nor kind with him. I waited a year to take him back to anohter pediatric dentist. All his experiences since then with another dentist have been just fine - no tears. I was truly disappointed with Dr. Haugseth and her office and their lack of patience in dealing with my child. I expected more from people in pediatric dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Wonderful doctor and staff. Listens to questions and explains all procedures. Genuine concern for my child's welfare. Great educational experience for me and my child. Fantastic experience. WOW!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2005