Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Brent

All I can say is, thank you so much for making me feel comfortable all the time. As a patient, I would highly recommend Dr. Brent to everyone looking for a psychiatrist. He is a fantastic doctor and has understanding on what you are going through.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

What I love about Dr. Brent is his personal approach to his clients. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. His counsel is definitely highly appreciated and had been a great help for many people.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

The doctor is fantastic and always puts in the extra effort to help resolve the problem you have. I really admire the bedside manner of the doctor and his personalized approach to patients. More importantly, his counsell is spot on. He is definitely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very good doctor. Dr. Brent has been very adjustable with medication treatments and the right treatment for his patients. The office is clean and friendly, yet maintains a professional environment.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

He is a fantastic doctor, really understands his patients and gets to the heart of the problems that you're dealing with! Very calm and patient, wonderful "bedside" manner and would make a great doctor for anyone who needs counseling! Very Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent psychiatrist. One of his greatest assets is the way he is able to connect with his clients by explaining the process clearly and understandably. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brent to anyone who wants nothing less than a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Brilliant psychiatrist. His explanation about the process was very clear and easy to understand. Also, Dr. Brent was very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend him for this wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Brent is the reason I'm still alive. His expertise and personalized approach to patient care are the main reasons why I continue to trust and recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Brent was amazing. You can tell he takes a personalized approach to his patients. He made me feel comfortable and understood without any indication that he was trying to push his own agenda or protocol. I would highly recommend Dr. Brent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Brent saved my life. There is simply no other way to articulate this. After being diagnosed wrong and put on several medications that made me gain 50+ pounds, no one was able to successfully wean me off of them until I met Dr. Brent. His soft demeanor and unique approach (He is a top psychiatrist that actually practices talk therapy as well) is something other doctors could truly benefit from. I now know there is hope for me and I hope others find help in Dr. Brent's non-businesslike manner as well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Richard H. Brent's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Kaiser-Permanente