Ratings for Dr. Steven S. Ratcliffe

Dr. Ratcliff is very personable and knowledgeable. He answers all questions and does not rush the patients, meaning there might be a wait - but appreciated when you are the patient. He is very careful about avoiding infection (much appreciated.) The admin staff are probably minimally paid (while their Docs are maximally paid) and borderline incompetent and one at least very rude. In spite of the staff, Dr. Ratcliff is a good choice.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Went to Swedish Joint Replacement seminar tonight. Dr. Ratcliffe was the presenter and absolutely fantastic one. Explained everything in layman's term, fun to listen to, answered all questions completely, funny, sincere. Even though I have set a schedule for surgery with another doctor already, I requested for an appointment with him. I may switch. Swedish hospital in Issaquah is like a 4 start hotel. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

He answers all questions, never in a rush, I always feel like I am his only patient! Amazing bedside manner and highly skilled with a complicated life ling hip problem. Highly recommend dr. Ratcliffe, he will put you at ease!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I went to Dr. Radcliff for a second opinion, and he has answered all of my questions, and then some.... He explained every step of the way why and how we were doing things to determine the final diagnosis, and to refer me back to my original doctor who all ready suspected the very thing Dr. Radcliff was verifying. He made me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking the way I did, and for questioning what was going on with me and verifying what I needed to know... He made me feel like I counted, and he took the time to call me to check on my after my procedures... He and his staff are great... as are my original doctors!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Staff arrogant and not helpful. After having partical knee replacement would not return due to poor after care actual lack of caring, communication,helpfulness,concern, poor follow up.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ratcliffe. I do not mind waiting in the waiting room a few extra minutes if it means I will not feel like I am being rushed through my appointment with questions unanswered. Dr. Ratcliffe takes the time to explain and answer all of your questions. He came recommended by a friend and is an excellent surgeon. I had ACL reconstruction and lateral release and am doing great! I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Met Dr.at replacement seminar. His office and bedside manner, prior to and after my surgery, was excellent. Needless to say the surgery went very well. I highly recommend Dr. Ratcliff

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have know Steve since med school and have had him do numerous surgeries on myself and my family and have nothing but praise for him. His bedside maner is second to none as is his skill as a surgeon. I hate to see the day come when he retires. Ya just gotta love this guy. Ron Krueger

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I have seen him for several problems over the years. He is very skilled but never arrogant. I have referred several people to him over the years and have always heard positive feedback from them.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

After many misdiagnosis' over 2 years, we were referred to Dr. who finally had the experience and knowledge to figure out what was wrong. After surgery he was 100% correct even though it couldn't be seen on film. Thanks to him for finally being out of pain and able to play sports again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Steven S. Ratcliffe's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med