Ratings for Dr. Ray Zatzman

Dr. Zatzman is very rude. He always rushes us, always makes us wait for more then n hour even when we have appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Zatzman for over 25 years. He is an exceptional individual and I owe my life to him. I have received excellent medical care and I have survived many serious illnesses with the help of Dr. Zatzman, a true professional.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

the best always friendly and tells it like it is very experienced and on the ball great new office with many staff

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

excellent caring individual experienced and smart always seems to be on top of things never a doubt with his diagnoses

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great Doctor, been coming to him for a few years now, easy to talk to and willing to listen, hard to find one like that these days. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

What can I say about this doctor? He's absolutely amazing! Knows his stuff and treats you right. And those eyes...so kind, so gentle. I was in real bad shape when I saw him and he really gave it to me straight. I owe a lot to Dr. Zatzman. You can lean on him and depend on him. Dr. Zatzman is a brilliant man with lots of well thought-out, practical, ideas. He is insuring the financial security of this company for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach. Also, please go check out Thor: Ragnarok, it's a great movie!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this doctor. His staff are incredibly rude, his office is a mess, he's in the dark ages of technology as everything is still written on paper When he has to look back for something he has to search through reams of paper notes. All I can say is when you call in the morning and you can have an appointment with him within an hour, to me that is not a good sign. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you can get in so quickly but then ask yourself why is nobody else wanting to go to see this doctor? It took me months to try and find a new doctor he was excepting new patients and I finally did this past week and the new doctor is like night and day. Dr. Zatzman is too busy trying to make stupid jokes all the time and trying to be funny when they're serious matters trying to be discussed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

excellent. has always been honest and accurate with diagnosis. no need for second opinion. he is very experienced. great at painless blood taking

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

he is very knowledgeable gives a proper diagnos is my dr for 17 years and i have confidence in him i recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Always in a rush, never thoroughly answers questions. Gets upset when you ask him questions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017