Ratings for Dr. Ray Zatzman

he is very knowledgeable gives a proper diagnos is my dr for 17 years and i have confidence in him i recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Always in a rush, never thoroughly answers questions. Gets upset when you ask him questions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He has this habit of walking out of the room before you finish telling him what the problem is. More than once I'll start discussing my concern. He will say that nothing can be done or that I need to give things more time, and as I am discussing my concerns, he will start walking out of the room. I'll find that I'm talking to myself. The worst case of this happened when I was pregnant. I told him I had food poisoning and was concerned for the baby. He said nothing can be done for food poisoning and just left the room. I then went to a walk-in-clinic where the doctor actually did an examination, feeling the fetus, and assured me that the baby seemed fine.

Submitted October 4, 2016

excellent care for serious problems experienced confident doctor who is down to earth and caring in his manner I would recommend him to all

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Horrible staff very rude and asked me for cash when said i only have a debit card he made me go to the bank to take out cash so he could exchange it meanwhile saw staff with cash on hand feeling very sick i was desperate will never go again to this horrible doctor.

Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Zatzman has constantly exceeded all my expectations of what a family doctor should be. He is warm, patient, a wonderful listener and his follow up on all matters we discuss is wonderful. He is the most thorough MD I have ever experienced, He takes whatever time is required to deal with whatever my current issue happens to be. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation. This man is a true professional in all aspects of his work, I am indeed fortunate to have Dr. Zatzman as my family physician

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr, Zatzman has constantly exceeded all my expectations of what a family doctor should be. He is warm, patient, a wonderful listener and his follow up on all matters we discuss is wonderful. He is the most thorough MD I have ever experienced, He takes whatever time is required to deal with whatever my current issue happens to be. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation. This man is a true professional in all aspects of his work, I am indeed fortunate to have Dr, Zatzman as my family physician ,

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

very knowledgeable, always makes his patients feel they are in good hands. Whether on the phone or at his office, he takes the time to listen and understand. As a result, his diagnoses are always right. My family and I are very lucky to have him as our family doctor . He is a true “people’s doctor”.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Good Dr, gave me immunization shots, was quick and painless. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Very strange doctor, he would rather talk about sports than the reason why I am there to see him, staff are rude I waited while they let other people go in though they came in after me(from how they talk to them I guess they are regulars)

Submitted April 15, 2015