Ratings for Dr. Amel Sadek

Honestly for someone who is willing to manage their own health needs Dr Sadek is a great physician to have. She listens to whatever issue you are having and if she cannot help she gives a quick referral to a specialist, ive never had a problem having a health issue resolved with her, she genuinely cares about making sure you get the care you need if she cannot provide it.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Always takes the time to listen. Speedy referrals as needed. Definitely would recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

A hard working,dedicated physician The comment posted Nov 2015 by person referring to Dr Sadek as an idiot -this patient is a freaking moron . Don't blame the doc for your woes that were self -inflicted you stupid moron You should have known better to quit your dirty habit

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I stopped going to her for about a year iv had on going problems for about 4 years I'm only 20 and a heavy smoker I told her for the two years of going to her I always have bad chest pain and hacking she tells me it's anxiety and gives me lorazipam and paxil to take togeather she is literly a idiot I go to hospital and they diagnosis me with something way more serious she should not be a doctor at all

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I really don't know how this woman can be a doctor. She doesn't seem very knowledgeable. Doesn't seem to care about patient only how many times she can get them in her office. Doesn't listen to patient and usually sends patient on referrals instead of trying to figure out what the problem is herself. I've had to tell her every single time I went there of the same issue and seems surprised like she never heard it before in her life. Also does up notes of session before she has actually seen patient, she should learn to close her open files before letting patients in room and most of the notes she had are false or at the very least incorrect. Not someone I will recommend to anyone as I am currently looking for a new doctor. Staff on the other hand are great!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

So far, a very positive experience in the 1 1/2 years she has been my doctor. The staff is busy but is usually friendly and professional, no matter how busy it is. The doctor takes the time to ask questions and seek solutions, referring to specialists if needed. Good care overall.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

i will admit that the clinic is busy, but perhaps it is an issue with the new staff who seem to have a lot on their hands. nonetheless, dr sadek is very polite and has a great bedside manner. my entire family sees her and she has taken good care of us all, especially with my history of medical issues. i do like how she isnt quick to prescribe and leave, but asks me questions to find out more. very thorough, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

After suffering from a chronic bladder infection, this Dr was the only one to adequately prescribe the appropriate antibiotics and continue with follow-up care. She suggested I see the urologist to see if something else was the matter, turned out it was just a bladder infection. I have now been completely healthy and always have positive experiences when I return for physicals and other examinations. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Worst Doctor ever. Consistently offered medications that have adverse reactions for me. When asked why my calves and ankles are so large, she told me she's from Egypt and men in Egypt love women with large calves and ankles and that she has them as well. Wow...that's helpful! I broke away from her and found another Doctor. Months later, I discovered she had not released me from her care making it look like I had 2 Doctors. NEVER go to her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Great doctor, I have been her patient for six years now, very nice and efficient, she has helped me and my family with all of our problems thus far, she does not hesitate to refer is she needs to, she is kind and compassionate, and truly cares for her patients. She is always to the point and will never waste any of your time. I strongly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013