Ratings for Dr. Amel Sadek

Cannot believe this Dr still has a practice or license. I work in the medical field and had to tell her on numerous occasions what was wrong and what I needed. Her physicals are a joke. It takes you more time to take your clothes offthan the actual physical. She cannot read reports at all. She gives you a hard time and stresses you out when asking for a Dr's note. I have heard her husband in the same practice isn't much better. So glad I found a new family Dr who is caring, understanding and wonderful. My whole family has left her as a Dr.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Sadek has no bedside manners. The only thing she has ever done for me and my spouse is referred us to specialists, never taking any time to look at us herself. I had bloodwork done and she told me there was a chance I had lupus and she referred me to specialist, when I saw the specialist 3 months later he told me it was a 0.0001% chance of lupus and I clearly did not have it -I spent 3 months worrying because she did not tell me how low of a chance it was. As for my spouse, she refused to give him a work note because he had been falling ill due to his mental health because we didn't come see her each day he was ill... Even though she could clearly look on his records and see his ailments... Dr. Sadek made us feel like liars who waste her time...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had throat cancer for over a year and she would not acknowledge my symptoms! She sent me for one other other test (for acid reflux) and then basically downplayed and avoided every other request I made for further testing. Finally I went to a public clinic and the doctor there immediately send me for a scan and biopsy. I was finally properly diagnosed thanks to this other doctor. When I told this crazy woman about it she acted as if she knew it was cancer all along! My wife was going to file a complaint with the doctor's college but we were so bogged down with treatment afterwards that we moved on. When she wanted $300 to move my files to a real doctor I just left them there. A horrible doctor, and a horrible person.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Nice lady but not knowledgeable or up to date. Missed symptoms for RA - had to ask her to test me for it. She always has ICE cold hands when doing a physical (& shrugged it off when I mentioned it the one time), doesn't listen (for instance, during one physical asked me the same question within 2 minutes, in an automated manner), pushes medications & vaccines every chance she gets, and has made an inappropriate degrading remark about my body during a physical. I strongly suggest you seek out any doctor but this one.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I previously posted a negative review for Dr. Sadek, and I'm astonished that she's managed to make me think even worse of her. I tried to disenroll myself from her patient list months ago because she would not pay attention to any of my health concerns or let me see any specialists, and today I found out that she has refused for a second time to take me off her list! I've even called the Ontario hotline to do so and somehow I'm still on her list. Today, I got a call saying I'm due for a physical and here I thought she wasn't even my doctor anymore. This is completely unacceptable, on top of her overbooking appointments, being rude and unhelpful, and not considering anyone else's knowledge but her own lacking knowledge. At all costs, AVOID DR. SADEK.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My doctor retired so I was referred to her, I'm changing doctors, she's ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

very thorough caring and listens well. i like her a lot.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I have been a patient for at least 5 years she has been great so far!!mymom as well is a patient she was very sick and could not come to see her st the office so she came to her home!yes that's right drove to her home ,collected some samples and promptly diagnosed her and phoned in a perscription and called us often to see how she was doing!I will be forever great full for the kindness and compassion she showed that day!!!thanks so much!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Working in the Health Care field and not being a doctor I am extremely disappointed that I had to make most suggestions and this physician missed all of the symptoms for many issues. My mother had a blood clot after a lengthy hospital stay and Dr. Sadek ordered a foot xray? when there was nothing wrong with my mothers foot. My mother had pneumonia and she was ordering a bone scan? She often wants to keep patients coming to her office with double visits and orders tests+++ but never reviews the findings. Will ask ever time why are you here when she has told her patients to come to office.. I had her briefly as my own physician and quickly dismissed her as I feel she has absolutely no clue as to what she is doing. Agree with others about don't know how she maintains her license.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Sincere, caring, professional, punctual. Happily refers you to a specialist if needed Would highly recommend Dr. Sadek.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016