Ratings for Dr. Richard Dumais

Couldn't ask for anyone better! Love you Dr Dumais. (Dr Nick)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Dumais knows what he's doing. I am so lucky to have been referred to this Doctor, he never gives up till he has figured it out. More then I can say about my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Fantastic doctor for those suffering pain and ailments that no other doctor has options for. A patients advocator

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

This doctor know's what he's doing. Chronic pain is a very debilitating affliction. Having someone like this on my side saved my life and I mean that very literally. Down to earth , yet highly intelligent. Excellent sense of humor and is very understanding and respectful of my condition. I have been to a few provinces and in much larger cities with really high profile doctors who work on NHL players and they look like high school science students next to Dr. Dumais. As I said earlier, I owe that man my life. I should add as well; anywhere you mention his name among other doctors, he has a very good reputation in the medical world.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Dumais saved my life. I was ready to end it all. The pain in my head was unbearable. I can now function better since starting pain management medication and injections. After having an unexpected life event that takes everything from you; the last thing you can imagine is living in constant pain. Dr Dumais refuses to let that happen. His staff are great too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

5 Stars to Dr Dumais and all his staff.....lucky to have been referred to this Doctor...Airborne!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Dumais is 1 of the best doctors I have had the priveledge of meeting!! Without him and his knowledge of pain management, I could not function on a daily basis even a 1/4 of the time!! His sense a humour just helps too, to lighten the situation temporarily and make you laugh and forget about your pain for a moment!! His staff are very pleasant!! 1 of the best experiences I have had with doctors!! You actually look forward to your next appt. They are so friendly and Dr. Dumais is so funny and so helpful!! I appreciate him more than he will ever know!! I totally recommend him to anybody who is in pain/chronic pain!! He goes above and beyond!! :)

Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Dumais is by far the best pain management physician or physicianI have dealt with in Canada he is absolutely the best . Without him I could not function at all in the every day world he makes it happen and does it in a caring way. I actually matter which is more i can say about the whole slew of other physicians and specialists I deal with right from my primary care up the line

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was referred to Doc Dumais for an assessment...he is one of the few doc s I have been to for chronic low back pain...he has the ability to read between the lines, has a wonderful sense of humor...he, truly, is a horse of a different of color...he touched my heart

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

One of the best specialists I have dealt with, he actually cares about you and what options he presents you. He helps, jokes and laughs with you. Hard to say if I will ever find a doctor with a better bed side manner. He gives you all the info he can and discusses all options with you, he values your opinion and your input. Been almost 6 months I have been dealing with him, he is worth the wait and the consult to action goes very quickly. Highly recommend him, worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014