Ratings for Dr. Aeklavya Panjali

They are amazing. The doctor explained what the problem was, gave me a solution and everything was done quickly. I was in and out in about 1 hour . The facility is clean and the staff es very welcoming. The front desk called 3 days prior to the appointment and let me know what will be cover under my insurance plan .they are very organized. Good Job sunshine dental !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Panjali is a wonderful Doctor !!! I was in a lot of pain and it only took me 2 minutes to have an appointment in the same day and only a day to make my pain go away. Thank you .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

DO NOT go to this office! My young daughter was supposed to have one tooth filled by this dentist. She came home with 3 fillings (which we never signed for or agreed to as parents, nor were they I the treatment plan) and the tooth she was supposed to have filled still had a large cavity in it! Dentist would not speak to me about this for 3 days and when he finally did take my call, flat out lied to me about what occurred. This whole experience left my daughter traumatized. Thank God for other dentists in our area who walked my daughter through future dental visits in a professional, caring way. I will never go back to sunshine dental and I highly discourage others from going there!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Calling this man a professional is an insult to true professionals. He's a root canal salesman, and if you don't need one at your visit he will create a situation to where you WILL need one. I went in for a filling replacement. He drilled into the pulp and placed the filling on the nerve. When I returned for an emergency visit for my pain I was given a shot of novacaine and left in the chair for 1+ hours. I walked out and called a reputable dentist the next day. Upon examination it was revealed what Panjali had done. Lots of money later I received an emergency root canal and a shiny new crown. Beware of this man......I wouldn't even recommend him to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Stay away from this dentist. I had dentures made five years ago to replace the ones I have. They are still sitting in the cupboard. I went in for adjustments numerous times and nothing corrected the problem. No one realizes I have dentures because my original set makes me look very natural. The ones from Sunshine make me look like a bulldog. My lower lip is so recessed it looks rediculos. The dr told me he couldn't see any difference in my appearance. I am still wearing the dentures I had made 24 years by a very good dentist that knew what he was doing. Unfortunately, he has retired.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

He ignores cavities until you point them out and they are too big for fillings and then does root canals with crowns.He put in my crown wrong, after telling him 2-3 times it wasn't in right it fell out.He put it back in, after he and his staff accused me of biting on something hard to make it fall out. It fell out again 8 months later and when he tried to put it back in he found that the tooth that the crown was attached to was rotted. He had left a 1/2" gar between the crown top and the roof of my mouth, what I had been telling him about since the crown was put in. I had to get an implant because it was a front tooth, $8500 for the implant. I stopped the process after I found out he was using a medication I was allergic to while I was under sedation. He can't handle patients with drug allergies, he will deny the allergy and use the medication anyway. After a few moderate allergic reactions that he refused to treat and called an attack of nerves I foudn a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

DR. Panjali will not do multiple fillings in one visit. I went in for a broken tooth they put the novacain in the wrong side of my mouth and filled a tooth that was not in pain and left me with a broken tooth in my mouth. Also the filling that he did was not placed properly and I have not been able to eat for the last 2 months since I went to Iraq. I am home now looking for a new dentist. I think he drilled and broke down the enamel in my other teeth because now I have like 15 cavities and I was in the Army and I allowed them to restore all of my teeth. So no I do not reccomend his care to anyone. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Panjali convinced me my child needed a special procedure. Charged me SIX times what he quoted me in his office. Didnt explain full treatment plan to me until after he did the work. Did rushed, lousy job. Had to return later the same day to fix his lousy work. Went to see another dentist who said the work was unneccesary. Still fighting for my money back! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

had a tooth extracted. was seen 3 times by Panjali after the extract. travled 2 hours to another dentist to find out that the extract was not done correctly and that I now need to see an oral surgent. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR...I am currently seeking advise from my lawyer.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

May have to wait but great knowledge and skill

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007