Ratings for Dr. Joyce Pinto

Dr. Joyce Pinto has been my family physician for about 20 years. I have always found her punctual and objective. She has a straightforward manner and tells you directly what the problem is and what should be done about it. If your ailment requires specialist attention, she doesn't hesitate to recommend and refer you to the best. Her staff have always been friendly and helpful. The other doctors in the clinic are also very quick to see you in the case of an emergency. Overall, an excellent doctor in a very professional practice.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Charges stressed out students for doctors notes - she clearly doesn't care about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Very rude and most arrogant dr in Mississauga. Never go to her. She makes you feel that she is doing a favor by treating you. Extremely unhelpful and probably in the wrong profession. Lacks even basic humanantarian skills forget treating or understaning the problem.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. pinto has been my doctor for many years. She is straight to the point and very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

She is an awful Doctor. She does make you feel like you are wasting her time. I find her arrogant and has absolutely no compassion.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

If Dr. Pinto is the only doctor available at Creditview Medical I will go to a walk-in clinic. I've had to see her twice now because I could not see my own doctor. Both times she was dismissive and made me feel like I was wasting her time. One time was after the hospital in had to give me morphine for my pain and several rounds of antibiotics through IV with instructions to see my doctor ASAP the following day. Dr. Pinto basically said that she didn't think there was a problem and couldn't understand why the hospital had thought there was!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Pinto is terrible. Despite complaints and a glaringly obvious issue, she refused to give me the referral I needed until I pressured her into doing so. She is consistently dismissive of complaints and has missed numerous signs of serious health concerns for me in the past. I would NOT recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I went in to see her because of some bumps I was seeing in my genitals. Without tests or even lookong at it she told me i had genital herpes. I found this odd so i went in to see another doctor at a walk in clinic. They took a swap of it and actually looked at the 2 lesions and it turned out to be ingrown hairs. I suffered 2 miscarriages while under her care. The first one she did no follow up or any tests to see if I was healing okay internally. The second one I was almost 3 months pregnant she told me I had to so a pap test and that it was safe to do so, I went in to see her she did the pap the next day I lost the baby. I called the office as it was happening and they asked me to come in, I sat there bleeding and in pain for almost an hour before I was seen. She apologized and sent me on my way Because of her I'm actually still in search of a new family doctor and afraid to even find one. I refused to return to her office and since then I have 2 beautiful healthy kids and another one on the way.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Pinto is an EXCELLENT doctor. She has been mine and my family's doctor for several years. I feel that she is straight and to the point. I came to her originally for a second opinion. And where other doctors hemmed and hawed and told me not to worry without giving tangible explanations or solutions, Dr. Pinto was straight with me, ran my tests right away and had a plan of action. If you want a doctor who sugar coats everything and paints the world in pastels do not go to her. But if want someone who will give you an honest straight educated medical opinion with your best health in mind, Dr. Pinto is BRILLIANT.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I find she is not detailed oriented. She makes a diagnosis and sticks with it. She doesn't look at other explanations

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013