Ratings for Dr. Andreas K. Kraebber

I came into treatment not really trusting psychiatrists, and came out trusting them even less. Mr. Andreas Kraebber is quite gifted verbally, but he is not a very rational man. He was inconsistent with me, and not very helpful at all. My symptoms actually increased under his care, but he just denied that fact. I felt like he gaslighted me a bit. It turned out to be quite expensive, and a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Kraebber was referred to me by another Doctor but I found him arrogant, overly suggestive, and a bit strange. He also committed several boundary violations that I confirmed with another Doctor. His approach is too intellectual for me. I feel he lacks basic intuition so he uses intellectualization as a defense. He has sort of a seductive style, and I regret staying for more than just a few sessions.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He comes across as very technically competent, but he very very opinionated. He provided me with too much advice, and told me what he thought I should do quite often based on his values, of course. I feel the treatment undermined many of my relationships, and I am worse off having been a patient. I am certainly partly to blame.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Andreas K. Kraebber's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1996)