Ratings for Dr. Bruce Topp

I wish you didn’t have to give any star. This is the most neglectful & unprofessional GP we have ever met. Complete neglect with his patient, ignoring faxes/letters from CCAC, neglecting to see patient after numerous instructions on hospital discharge papers to see them after being discharged and refilling medications repeatedly when not actually seeing the patient to properly assess. This GP clearly does not care for his patients. He also shows complete neglect or compassion to truly help his more complex cases. Every topic that was discussed with this GP was brushed off & never dealt with properly until the medical team at numerous hospital stays over 2 yrs finally were able to treat this patient properly. Numerous health care professionals have been shocked at the consistent neglect from this doctor. He is a sports medicine doctor as well. He took over this GP practice but clearly doesn’t care about the GP practice he took over. He seems to only focus on his sports medicine job. Our whole family & other professionals were shocked at his constant neglect.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr Topp is cold and does not take the time for his patients. He is only getting worse with age!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Met and consulted with Dr. Bruce Topp for the first time today and found him to be very helpful. knowledge about the field I needed to explore with him and offering to do the paperwork needed to expedite my treatment. He explained clearly the options I had and made it easy for me to make a decision. The Front Office staff was helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I've had Dr. Topp for a number of years. Great guy. No complaints.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

When o saw him about severe constipation and was in so much pain I could barely stand or walk he looked at the X Ray and said "you're full of sh-t". Not funny when you are in excutiating pain. All he cares about are the Marlies and if you have a sports related injury.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Topp made such a positive and powerful impact, that I am trying to find him after only seeing him once! He is the only physician I've met who knew more about my syndrome then I do . Please help me to middle

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

The receptionist is not nearly as bad as described. Protective of Dr. Topp's time is what she does. Dr. Topp is a good doctor and he knows his medicine well, especially sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

It is hard not to start and stop at the rudeness and abrassive attitude of the receptionist; she is a detriment to the patient experience. In a world of electronic communications, I remain puzzled why Dr. Topp's practice has not integrated email communication (i.e. appointment booking) and even have a voicemail system where a message can be left. Dr. Topp seems knowledgeable yet with his other interests (i.e. Marlie's doctor), his practice seems a remote 3rd priority; too bad because I think he is missing a good opportunity to enrich the patient experience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I had Bruce as a Dr for about 10 years. I found that he was never really thorough but i didn't mind....until I got older and needed him to be more thourogh. He doesn't seem all that interested in the professional and it shows. He droped me as a patiant when a new Dr joined his clinic and I took that opportunity to get a better Dr rather then stay at the same clinic. If you want a friendly guy to chat about sports with, then Topp is the Dr for you. I would also disregard what all the whiners on here are saying about the receptionist. She's a lady that makes appointments for a Dr and she is quite thorough at doing just that. If you need somebody to talk really sweetly to you then give your mommy a call.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Absolute great doctor - but the wicked witch of the west on the front desk. Everyone knows her by reputation in the city

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012