Ratings for Dr. Bruce Topp

I've had Dr. Topp for a number of years. Great guy. No complaints.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

When o saw him about severe constipation and was in so much pain I could barely stand or walk he looked at the X Ray and said "you're full of sh-t". Not funny when you are in excutiating pain. All he cares about are the Marlies and if you have a sports related injury.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Topp made such a positive and powerful impact, that I am trying to find him after only seeing him once! He is the only physician I've met who knew more about my syndrome then I do . Please help me to middle

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

The receptionist is not nearly as bad as described. Protective of Dr. Topp's time is what she does. Dr. Topp is a good doctor and he knows his medicine well, especially sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

It is hard not to start and stop at the rudeness and abrassive attitude of the receptionist; she is a detriment to the patient experience. In a world of electronic communications, I remain puzzled why Dr. Topp's practice has not integrated email communication (i.e. appointment booking) and even have a voicemail system where a message can be left. Dr. Topp seems knowledgeable yet with his other interests (i.e. Marlie's doctor), his practice seems a remote 3rd priority; too bad because I think he is missing a good opportunity to enrich the patient experience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I had Bruce as a Dr for about 10 years. I found that he was never really thorough but i didn't mind....until I got older and needed him to be more thourogh. He doesn't seem all that interested in the professional and it shows. He droped me as a patiant when a new Dr joined his clinic and I took that opportunity to get a better Dr rather then stay at the same clinic. If you want a friendly guy to chat about sports with, then Topp is the Dr for you. I would also disregard what all the whiners on here are saying about the receptionist. She's a lady that makes appointments for a Dr and she is quite thorough at doing just that. If you need somebody to talk really sweetly to you then give your mommy a call.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Absolute great doctor - but the wicked witch of the west on the front desk. Everyone knows her by reputation in the city

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Bruce is Topps! He has helped my wife and I solve some pretty severe health issues. Been going to him for many years. As regards his receptionist, we too initially found her somewhat abrasive but a little respect goes a long way with her. When my wife phoned Dr. Topp to report that I was in extreme pain, the doctor was not in the office and she took it upon herself to order an ambulance to take me to the hospital. Now stop grunging on her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I love Dr. Topp, but his receptionist is the worst! She argues with everyone even if they are really sick. I don't understand why she still have a job. She is so rude and makes you feel so uncomfortable when you walk in and realize you need to talk to her first. I can't stand her!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I Have know Dr.Topp for 30 years and have found him very friendly, knowledegeable and respecful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011