Ratings for Dr. John Finnucane

I'VE BEEN TO HIM FOR SEVERALYEARS. HIS WORK HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT.NEVER HAVE HAD ANY PAIN. GREAT DENTIST ALWAYS GIVES YOU ALL THE OPTIONS BEFORE ANY PROCEDURE

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

This practive loves to bill insurance and knows how to work the system. IF you do not have insurnce - Good Luck. My last visit, he "didn't have time" to resolve my issue, but wanted me to book another appointment. He would not listen, because he thinks he knows best. I will not be back!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Very clean office, courteous and helpful staff, no waiting after appt time. Dr was always careful to make sure I was in no pain.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Very bad experience. Seemed very professional, very clean office, great staff. The results were not good. I still have pain in one tooth, the other one he treated I had to have capped. He refused to solve the problems.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

I think he is an awesome Doctor! He is very passionate about what he does and makes sure you know what he's doing every step of the way! He also has a great sense of humor! Dr. Finuane's office isn't stuck up and snobby like most medical offices you go to!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007