Ratings for Dr. Aaron S. Metrikin

Pedantic, ridiculousy expensive, close minded, and in my case completely wrong. Ketamine works, Aaron, and I hope you have enough decency to regret the way you spoke to me. I am happier now than I have ever been thanks to the work begun by Dr. Zarate. Dr. A has a fancy degree and an accompanying obnoxiously pompous accent to help ply his wares. You can do better. Don't waste your time. Unless, that is, you enjoy being bilked and patronized.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Metrikin is a good listener, remembers everything, and is caring, intelligent and wise. I am very pleased with the progress we are making together on my issues.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Metrikin is a very caring and concerned doctor. He saved my life because after I told him what my problems were, he listened and helped me to see things with a new perspective. He gave me just the right medication that changed my life. I had lost hope and he gave me hope to get out of the dark hole I was in. He was readily available, and returned my calls promptly when I needed to speak to him. Although he was expensive, he was worth it. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Aaron S. Metrikin's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1990)

• Cigna Dental