Ratings for Dr. David Salvage

Have seen Dr. Salvage from 1/2009 to 12/2011 and have to say that I have never meet this kind of caring Doctor before, have had a lot of medical issues from 2006 until now. Had to stop see Dr Salvage since my insurance did not cover my visits. During the 2 years I saw Dr Salvage he cared 100% and guided me thru my journey with all these previous and present medical and personal issues in a way I did not know existed. I was also very depressed from incidents at work and he managed to incorporate all my issues in our sessions that I didn't thought was possible, but he proved me wrong. I have been able to continue by my own because of his professional help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Delightful,knowledgable and caring I must admit this Dr sits on th edge of his seat during our sessions because of a passion that is rare. He takes his time so you never feel like you are on the clock. I applaud him as my psychiatrist because he strives so much to help people in general.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

A Truly enlightend man .An absolute must see.-more to come

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Caring man but he does rush you. Our sessions run a bit short which can be annoying. Also, need to double check his billing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Knowledgable, but rushes you so he can see the other hundreds of patients waiting for him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. David Salvage's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1990)