Dr. Barry J. Richman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Richman

Really great doctor. Knowledgable, insightful, and punctual. Don't waste your time. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent and talented psychiatrist l highly recommend Dr R!! Seeing him for years

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Talented and thoughtful ...been seeing him for years and has been an enormous help. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Terrific experience ! I have been to a lot of shrinks and this one knows what he is doing....he listens carefully and he is experienced and is very well informed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Great Doc! Smart, Compassionate, Professional and really helped me with my problems!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Excellent listener and super professional, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Richman was knowledgable, caring and empathetic. He listened to me and was clearly interested in helping me make the best decisions for myself. I'm luck to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Richman is a very professional, astute doctor. He understood my issues and was very perceptive and helpful to me. I was very pleased with our session and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was and have been very impressed by the care I received from Dr. Richman. He is very knowledgeable, empathetic and responsive. In my experience with Dr. Richman, he listens closely to my concerns and questions and responds with an expertise that gives me a feeling of being understood, cared about and well taken care of. I also felt that if we differed on any subjects, he was open to my reactions and available to discuss it openly. I highly recommend Dr. Richman, he is a psychiatrist who provides excellent care both as a psychotherapist as well as a psychopharmacologist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Richman was extremely polite, helpful, warm and professional. His thoughtful, careful consideration of my problems offered me a new and unique prospective that previous doctors had not suggested. I am extremely grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Barry J. Richman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1985)