Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Weingrad

I had my lumpectomy back in 2002 with Dr.. Weingrad. We was amazing across the board! Awesome surgeon!! I was so grateful to see how great my breast looked post surgery and still does. Thank you for caring Dr. Weingrad.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

had a great experience dr very nice bed side manners vey knowledeable over all a+

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

All my questions and concerns were addressed before I even asked them. He is an up-front, no nonsense person. I am glad I was referred to him. The only down side is the waiting time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Weingrad is the best oncology surgeon in South Florida. He is also a wonderful and empathetic person. I'm confident that I've survived due to his wonderful care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Weingrad is the most intelligent, dedicated surgeon I have ever met. He saves lives every day. His entire life is devoted to his patients. He is truly a gift from God.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Did a great job on my lumpectomy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Daniel Weingrad saved my life. My wonderful cousin Mindy worked for him doing Mammograms and thank God she referred me to him. He ALSO, to my GREAT RELIEF PREVENTED me from getting Chemo that the Medical Oncologists wanted to give me !!!!! I still cannot figure out WHY! Dr W showed me on a specialized computer that for MY breast CA I would not benefit by Chemo after Lumpectomy and a month of radiation, since I had no Lymph Node involvement and all Borders were clear! He was SO smart, KIND, KNOWLEDGIBLE and dedicated to helping me. It is obvious that he went to the Best: Harvard. There were some long waits for routine appts 10 years ago. HE IS WELL WORTH WAITING FOR.At my last annual check-up in his new office at Aventura, I waited only a FEW MINUTES, so NOW IS IS PERFECT! Today 10 years later I can barley see the hairline scar and ONLY in very bright light. You can contact if You wish. WeissJulia@aol.com

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Very rude. Worst bedside manor. Calling staff at hospitals stupid. Not have knowledge of correct procedure names.

Submitted August 9, 2011

Waiting time in office before surgery was 4 hours and post surgical wait was 4 hours. After you see him he is personable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr. Weingrad performed a double mastectomy on me with lymph node removal when I was 33. I agree you wait a long time to see this man but he's saving lives and that takes time. Once you're in he answers every question and you never feel rushed. He's extremely thorough and he truly cares. I was shocked when I read the other two reviews because my experience with him was so opposite. He treated me and cared for me like I was his own daughter. He gave me his home number and I used it, and he never made me feel as if I were intruding on his private time. My husband and I were so impressed and in awe of this man. It takes a unique human being to deal with life and death situations on a daily basis and still focus on the positive. I am truly grateful to this man for saving my life and allowing me the time to watch my three children grow.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Daniel N. Weingrad's Credentials

• Spanish

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Illinois