Ratings for Dr. Anna R. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz does not spend 10-15 minutes with her patients then send them out with a script. She also is their therapist. She wants to know what is happening in her patients lives and how it reflects on their emotions. She also teaches her patients how to deal and cope with situations that may be uncomfortable to that particular patient. Since she is a medical doctor, she is also interested in the physical health of the patients as well as those the patients love and care about because all of that does affect the patient. Dr. Schwartz will go that extra mile for her patients. One of the best qualities I have found in her is she won't pressure me to take any specific medication nor do anything I don't want; we have a discussion. We weigh the pros and cons. She leaves the final decision to me. I believe she enjoys working with people who will try and do just about anything to be stable again. When I first got sick, I was very young and meds weren't responding. In and out of hospitals with doctors saying I'm a lost cause. Yes since with Dr. Schwartz, I've made errors but she always helped me get out of them alive. Thirst past year was proof. So many medication changes due to physical ailments and Dr. Schwartz and I are still working on it as I write this from my bedroom. No Psych admissions in about 8 years. Any person would be lucky to have her on their side as a psychiatrist and a medical professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Anna R. Schwartz's Credentials

• Romanian

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1990)