You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Gandler

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been to many doctors over the years to help me with my severe depression Dr. David Gandler was the first doctor that helped my I have never met a doctor who is so kind and supportive. He really listened to everything I had to say. No matter when I called him including weekends he called me back sometimes it felt like I was just holding on for my life and Dr. Gandler was and is always there to hold my hand and guide my through my challenging times I have never ever found a doctor like him I highly recommend people of all ages from young to older to go to him. Thank you for giving me back my life Dr. Gandler.

Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Gandler is an amazing physician. He listens to all the details, asks pertinent questions and thinks outside the box. He suggested an antioxidant as an adjuvant to my treatment instead of increasing my prescription dosage. He is not warm and fuzzy, but he is professional, helpful and incredibly knowledgeable.

Submitted November 22, 2014

I have known this doctor nearly ten years, and have seen him from time to time. He is without question the best psychiatrist in the country. He is profoundly competent, and insightful, yet perhaps the kindest doctor I have ever known. I am a doctor myself, and have known many. To review Dr. Gandler fairly, would required at least a page, but the bottom line is, he is the best, and the kindest. period!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Gandler is the ultimate professional and very skilled in psychopharmacology. He is caring, ALWAYS returns calls the same day, and will work with you to find the best treatment possible for your particular needs. I would recommend him wholeheartedly as he is truly one of a kind in terms of his professionalism, skill and caring for this patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Simply one of the best doctors I have encountered in any field of medicine. He is: 1) highly effective 2) highly intelligent 3) has an excellent "bedside manner" 4) is honest 5) is reliable. I could go on with praise, but I highly suggest that if you are looking for mental health help of any kind you meet with Dr. Gandler.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. David Gandler was my doctor for several years (until I moved away) and I very highly recommend him. In fact, I did recommend him to a friend of mine who had a daughter who needed help and Dr. Gandler basically saved her life. Dr. David Gandler not only has expertise in the area of psychopharmacology, he is attentive, caring, reliable, and goes the extra mile for his patients. There are less than a handful of doctors I have encountered in my entire life (no more than three) that I would recommend without any reservations. Dr. David Gandler is one of the doctors I would recommend without any reservation. I only wish more doctors were like Dr. David Gandler.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

If you need a psychiatrist that is kind, compassionate, calls back ALL THE TIME you need him to, is intelligent and gives you a LOT of attention and time, this is the doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. David Gandler's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1980)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind. Knowledgeable. Excellent. Will call me back within hours - every time. Saved my life."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend dr Gandler without reservation. I am a psychotherapist and have referred my clients to him for medication consultations. He is collaborative and in..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to many doctors over the years to help me with my severe depression Dr. David Gandler was the first doctor that helped my I have never met a doctor ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gandler is an amazing physician. He listens to all the details, asks pertinent questions and thinks outside the box. He suggested an antioxidant as an adjuv..."

November 22, 2014