Ratings for Dr. R. Koorjee

FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY TO HAVE DR KOORJEE IN OUR LIVES TO HELP US THROUGH EVERY HEALTH ISSUE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT EVERY TIME WITH HIS ADVICE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD SO MUCH FAITH IN HIM.THE BRADY,S BURNABY

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Koorjee is our family Dr. and we love him so much. He is a very good Doctor. We are so lucky to have found Dr. Koorjee. We are worried when he decide to finally retire. I'm sure we can find another Doctor but Dr. Koorjee is jut special, genuine, and very personable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Koorjee has been my doctor for almost 20 years and he has been very loyal to me and has helped me through some serious illnesses. He could of retired long ago but has chosen to continue practicing and assisting his long time patients. I am proud and grateful to have him as my physician. He is a good man as well as a good doctor. He is also my husbands doctor as well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Kind, gentle and caring. What more is there to say? He personifies what a REAL physician should be like.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

My family has gone to Dr. Koorjee for 35 years. I can say that on at least 2 occasions he has saved my childrens' lives through diligence to details of their symptoms. During this time, we have resolved many of our health problems either by his recommendations or quickly sending us to a Specialist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I switched to Dr. Koorjee as my family doctor 7 years ago. He is the only doctor I have ever been to where you don't have to wait in the waiting room. You get in to see him at your scheduled time. Plus I can always call that day and always get in to see him. He is very patient, listens to you and you never feel rushed to get out.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Listens to patient before replying, he gives complete attention.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

He is my family doctor for my family and my parents. Always listens to my concerns, does not rush me out from his office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Koorjee is extremely puncutual, helpful and knowledgable. Have been seeing him for over 25 years. He seems to very up to date on the latest changes that occur in the medical practise. He seems to be genuinely (spell) concerned about your well-being....Larry

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

my husband daughter and son thank me all the time for picking dr koorjee as our doctor 30 years ago

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007