Ratings for Dr. Lawrence W. Cohen

If i could give zero stars I would. my father in law saw dr. Cohen after having diaheria for days, he sent him him with out an examination, he passed away less than 24 hours later. AVOID this doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Lawrence Cohen for over 20 years. On my very first visit he identified an issue with my heart that no Dr who had ever treated me in the prior 30 years had ever noticed. I Have full confidence that Dr Cohen's knowledge is superior to most doctors. He is a kind and thoughtful doctor. I feel blessed that he was recommended to me so many years ago. Thank you Dr Cohen for giving me confidence in medical care which has certainly fallen short in the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Excellent Doctor he has treated me for Crohns since the age of 14. Becuase of Dr. Cohen, my Crohns has never truly flared up.Very smart, kind, and caring. Clearly he is an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Good gastroenterologist but very arrogant. He states he doesnt need anesthiologists to sedate you so you might never wake up. I wont be back

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Cohen 13 years and find him to be the top gastro Dr. in NY. He has save me from a bad operation by Dr. Vine who left a rubber tube around my organs during an operation. Dr. Cohen has been treating me since for the effects. He is Smart and courteous. I recommend him Highly Kenneth Levin NYC

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Have used Dr.Cohen for over 10 years. He is caring, understanding and very knowledgable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Cohen for over 20 years. I am now in complete remission of Crohns disease because of Dr. Cohen. I'm off of all medication and have been well for the past 10 years. Dr. Cohen saved me from the pain of this hideous disease.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Cohen since 1985. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. When you call the office he is one doctor that calls back himself, not an associate or another staff member. I obviously would highly recommend Dr Lawrence Cohen and have recommended him in the past.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Answered all my questions. Never felt rushed. Staff also very professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Cohen. He is very thorough and very knowledgeable, explains his reasoning and recommendations without using medical jargon. Never feel rushed or treated like a number. Has a good sense of humor, too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010