Ratings for Dr. Joseph Levy

We love Dr. Levy. A really mentsch. Only negative is the wait time by the appointments.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

He frequently visited my son during his recent hospital stay and made himself available for any question whenever we needed him. A tremendous support for my son and to us as parents.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I was supposed to have a follow up via email that never happened neither did his staff reply to emails. Didn't even treat my child. It would be worthwhiled to take your child elsewhere if you really love them. It's not worth the time and money to go see him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

An amazing doctor. So smart, so caring, just wonderful. He has made a huge difference for my daughter. He is always available, returns emails day and night, follows up to find out how things are. Unusual in this day and age. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

If you want to see this MD for the first time ,forget it. There is a waiting list for several months ahead, I've waited 5 months, but my son is very sick, and believe me if you want a correct diagnosis and correct treatment, it is worth it to wait that time. for the first 4 years of my son's life nobody could give us the correct diagnosis, every doctor was scared to deal with us,i almost lost my son literally several times because doctors didn't know how to treat him,until this summer 2010 when we saw MD Levy. Now i have hope and faith that my son would be fine.Also, he is one of the top doctors in NY for several years..

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

THE MOST AMAZING DOCTOR EVER! ALWAYS ANSWERS MY EMAILS RIGHT AWAY AND IS WILLING TO SEE ME. WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HE WOULD VISIT ME JUST TO SAY HELLO. HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER AND IS AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Joseph Levy's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1973)

HIP