Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Mango

My total experience from pre-op to post- op has been one of feeling well cared for by a very friendly and proffessional staff and a very wonderful Doctor Mango. thank you!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. mango saw me for an emergency retina tear and without an appt fixed the tear and made sure i was 100% ok before I left his office. In all my 56 years i never saw such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

While I spent a long time at the office, I was seen by 2 technicians and then the Doctor. Dr. Mango provided excellent care. He informed me of what he was doing and why throughout the exam. He wanted to be sure that I understood what he was doing, his findings, and recommendations. He even called my refering doctor, WHILE I WAS IN THE OFFICE WITH HIM! How great it was to know my doctor and Dr. Mango together came up with my treatment plan. Dr. Mango is a true professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

This doctor is a retina specialist and he operated on me for a detached retina. This is emergency surgery so there is no time to shop around. AFter the surgery I did research and learned about my condition and came to realize that I had a very good outcome. Dr. Mango takes the time to answer all questions and he has a senior associate who is in the operating room with him and with whom he consults during office visits. I later went for a second opinion to a well known retina surgeon (Dr. Stanley Chang) who verified that my surgery had gone well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Charles W. Mango's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Bronxville, NY