Ratings for Dr. Peter Golin

Very disappointed with the care or lack of care my father has received from Dr. Golin, he will make repeated appointments but not actually deal with the problem at hand. If something is beyond his expertise he will simply dismiss it instead of referring the patient to the appropriate medical professional. Perhaps it is about billing the system for each visit instead of fixing the patient, very sad.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Golin is a fabulous doctor and it is a pleasure to have him as a doctor! Wait times are sometimes long, but I never feel rushed in our meetings. He is always willing to hear all your medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

My elderly mother thinks Dr Golin is the best, other family members do not agree. She is now in hospital and has been over medicated on 2 medications. He talks to you like you are 5 years old. We diffently will be seeking another doctor for her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The best Dr. ever! Just seeing him can be the best medicine!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I recommend Doctor Peter Golin to any person in needs

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Have seen Dr. Golin for about 30 years. Just seeing Dr. Golin is often the best medical treatment there is. Kind, caring and and born to be a Christian GP, his calling.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Golin is an incredible doctor and it is a gift to have him as a doctor! Wait times are sometimes long, but that said, we never feel rushed in our meetings. He is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and looks at patients health holistically.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Golin most of my adult life, I can honestly say he is kind,compassionate and very knowledgeable. He has helped me through some very serious illnesses and has been an emotional beacon throughout my life,though the wait is sometimes a bit long he is more than worth the wait. He is undoubtedly a fantastic Dr with a wonderful heart. I could not ask for a better Dr for me and my son.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Golin has been my family Doctor for many years..he is warm,kind, gives me his time attentive,knowlegable,listens to me when I tell him what I think my body is telling me..yes..waiting time is almost always an hour..just count on it..but it's woth it...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great doctor - very knowledgeable, helpful. Appointments were late, but it worth it. I like him. Have seen Dr. Golin for about 16 years.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015