Ratings for Dr. Peter Golin

My elderly mother thinks Dr Golin is the best, other family members do not agree. She is now in hospital and has been over medicated on 2 medications. He talks to you like you are 5 years old. We diffently will be seeking another doctor for her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The best Dr. ever! Just seeing him can be the best medicine!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I recommend Doctor Peter Golin to any person in needs

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Have seen Dr. Golin for about 30 years. Just seeing Dr. Golin is often the best medical treatment there is. Kind, caring and and born to be a Christian GP, his calling.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Golin is an incredible doctor and it is a gift to have him as a doctor! Wait times are sometimes long, but that said, we never feel rushed in our meetings. He is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and looks at patients health holistically.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Golin most of my adult life, I can honestly say he is kind,compassionate and very knowledgeable. He has helped me through some very serious illnesses and has been an emotional beacon throughout my life,though the wait is sometimes a bit long he is more than worth the wait. He is undoubtedly a fantastic Dr with a wonderful heart. I could not ask for a better Dr for me and my son.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Golin has been my family Doctor for many years..he is warm,kind, gives me his time attentive,knowlegable,listens to me when I tell him what I think my body is telling me..yes..waiting time is almost always an hour..just count on it..but it's woth it...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great doctor - very knowledgeable, helpful. Appointments were late, but it worth it. I like him. Have seen Dr. Golin for about 16 years.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Have seen Dr. Golin for about 25 years. Just seeing Dr. Golin is often the best medical treatment there is. Kind, caring and and born to be a GP, his calling.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

There are several reasons why Dr.Golin is an outstanding doctor: 1. He is a very experienced doctor, he has never missed a medical problem in 15 years that I have been seeing him, as well as my husband and daughter; 2. Gladly sends a patient to see a specialist; 3. Always sends for tests if something is off or I believe I have a reason to ask him to; 4. He listens and hears what a patient's concern is; 5. If I something happens and I need an urgent appointment and I describe why I need it, his staff always finds the way to give me an appointment the next day; 6. Dr. Golin never ever rushes a patient out, never makes you feel you are just a number. As many people wrote here, the appointment is always 1-1.5 hours later than the time given, and it must be taken into account when you are considering if Dr. Golin is the right doctor for you. If you can afford the wait, he is the best doctor out there for sure.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015