Ratings for Dr. Gregory Fichter

We have a very active family and we are on the move all the time! Dr. Greg Fichter and his staff always manage to fit us in and make us feel welcomed. He is one of the best technical dentists out there. Surprising to read some of the comments, very one-sided! I wonder what their rating would be like as patients...low I'm sure! Easy to vent when you are anonymous.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Absolutely fantastic. Careful, thoughtful and cost-sensitive. You will not find a better dentist in the city or tri-city area.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr.Fitcher was my Mother and Father's Doctor for years and they were thrilled with the professional care they received from him and his wife. I started seeing Dr. Fitcher a couple of years ago and i have received the same special treatment as my parents did. I am very sad to hear that Dr. Fitcher's wife passed away recently. She was truly a beautiful person and genuine in her concern for her husband's patients. If your looking for a Dentist who cares and has talent visit Dr. Fitcher. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Sadly Dr. Fichter's wife/receptionist (mentiooned so often in the comments below) passed away suddenly in June 2015.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Terrific dentist who is willing to discuss treatment options, costs, and schedule work based on priorities, insurance coverage available and budget. He is very efficient without jeopardizing patient care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

We have been patients of Greg's for about 20 years and he is amazing, professional, personable, knowledgeable and understanding. To those who have commented on his receptionist/wife, I say how dare you. She was NEVER fake. That is the type of person she was - unrelentingly generous , kind, and open. To question someone's athenticiy based on a handful of interactions perhaps a few times a year is agregious. I would suggest those people look inside themselves to reflect on why they feel the need to make disparaging remarks about someone's character when they don't even know the person of whom they speak. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

He is impatient and on my last visit, unprofessional. His motto is drill first and ask questions later. The appointment was rushed and I did not feel like he cared about my health & welfare at all

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Fichter has been my family dentist for 15 years now. Never had any problems - he is very friendly, remembers what's going on in your life even though he has thousands of patients and only sees me once a year or so, and he does great work. I am stunned by the comments about his wife - she is the friendliest person I have ever met, and very genuinely so. There is nothing fake about her (or him). Maybe some reviewers need to meet more friendly people - I'm really not sure where those negatives are coming from. A++ Will stay with him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Fichter is an excellent, knowledgeable very personable. He's also willing to go slow and deal with people with dental anxiety. The Asian dental hygienist is very thorough but not very gentle at all. The receptionist (his wife) I find to be sweet, not in a genuine way, but in a fake, condescending and synthetic way, as if she's playing to the cameras.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

We've been patients of Dr. Fichter's for over twenty years. He is an excellent dentist with an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

HealthFirst
  • Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options