Ratings for Dr. Anthony Vine

I have been a patient of Dr. Vine's for the past four months. From the very first visit, I was impressed with the thorough and detailed manner in which he approached my illness - reviewing and collaborating with colleagues absent prompting. I was pleasantly surprised by his willingness to answer questions, even if matters had been previously explained. While his technical expertise is outstanding, I remain most impressed by his continued ability to be present, and to care...about all aspects of life...and strive to make it better. His excellence as a doctor, and an example of professional responsibility and standards of treating others are among the highest I have experienced. His patients are well served.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Vine's for over the past year. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable, personable, funny, warm, and kind. He was also incredibly patient regarding all of my repeated questions. Since Dr. Vine has performed surgery on me, I willingly put my life in his hands and would continue to do so in the future, without any hesitation whatsoever. I feel very grateful to Dr. Vine and recommend him wholeheartedly. One would be very hard pressed to find another surgeon with similar expertise, professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Vine for the past five years. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon and stays current with latest advances in his field. He always took the time to listen to me and has made some excellent referrals to other physicians in different medical fields. He is kind, caring and puts his patients at ease from day one with his easy-going, friendly demeanor. His office staff are outstanding and patients are taken on time. What a pleasure to be able to refer this wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

He spends a lot of time with you really listens to what you have to say great doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Anthony Vine's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MAMSI