Ratings for Dr. Rory Windrim

Dr windrim is amazing! He explained every detail to me in a way that I could understand. He was kind and very patient!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Windrim and his team was the on-call doctor who delivered my baby. It was a very risky and scary delivery and his team was very informative, listened to me and answered all my concerns. The next day, he came to my room to check in and gave me details about the delivery as well as advice about future high risk deliveries. He then went to talk to my OB (who also works out of the hospital) to inform her about my delivery. She then also came to talk to me personally. LOVE the doctors at Mount Sinai hospital and worth the drive!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Windrim saved the life of my twins at 18 weeks and then delivered them at 30 weeks. He is kind and patient and explains things I could understand even in my distraught state. There are really no words to express the gratitude I feel towards this man.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I was referred to the placenta clinic due to various issues. Dr Windrim guided us right to the end when I delivered a gorgeous 3lb 13oz baby girl. His patience and warmth made a difficult pregnancy better. He never rushed us during any appt and even came to find me in the NICU to see how both me and my baby were. We are forever grateful to him and his team. Wait times can be long, no doubt. But worth it in the end, just to have his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

my experience with Dr Windrim at Mount Sinai was awesome, I will recommend him any day anytime. Thanks for your service

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had my twins care by Dr Windrim at mount Sinai I cannot say enough good things about him from knowledge to helpfullness to understanding. Like Pp said never rushed even when it meant him staying late he truly is an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

My experience with Dr Windrim was fantastic. I had complicated pregnancy and a history of previos late loss. During appointments, I never felt rushed, he always very knowledgeably answered thousands of my questions and he never disregarded any of my concerns, however minor they were. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

DR. WINDRIM GOD BLESS YOU. We are so happy to have you care for us and deliver our baby girl. You were patient with us and you were very informative. Never rushed. Good man!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Windrim was the on-call doctor at Mt Sinai when I was mede-vac'd there due to complications in my pregnancy. Despite it being 3am, he took over an hour to give me an ultrasound and explain some very upsetting results to us. He diagnosed a problem that is so rare my OB had never even heard of it. We lost our son later that day, and Dr. Windrim took time out of his busy schedule to make a social call to offer his condolences.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Windrim is the kindest and gentlest OB I have ever met. He accompanied us through a terminal pregnancy with great compassion and we never once felt pressured to hasten our baby's demise. He was wonderful at working in tandem with my midwives, whose profession he evidently respects very highly. It was not an easy pregnancy, knowing we'd have to say goodbye to our child so soon, but the kindness of people like Dr Windrim made it a much more beautiful and joyful experience than it might have been. He always took the time to make sure we understood what was going on and to ensure we had access to all the support we could possibly need or want. An exceptional doctor and a very good man.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017