Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI
(114)

"Dr. Dixon is continuously demonstrating the knowledge in the IVF field, as well as her ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Rory Windrim

Dr. Windrim is very amazing doctor. He explained everything very very detail. He never been in a rush when he explained things and he always make us understand.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2020

Dr.Windrim is amazing! I am blessed to have him deliver my baby girl. Plus his team was great! Very honest, kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He helped us feel we were in good hands. Thank you Dr. Windrim for everything!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

The most patient & kind doctor I’ve ever experienced. Best doctor. You want him-trust me!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

He is the best doctor.....he is very caring...i feel lucky to have him as my doctor.....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

It would be hard to envision a more caring, compassionate, and patient - centred physician than Dr windrim. While he was not my primary physician I saw him during a number of visits and his highly knowledgeable and personable style always set me at ease. Thank you for your amazing care Dr windrim!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I was originally in the care of midwives, but due to complications I was transferred into Dr. Windrim's care. He was amazing. He safely delivered our baby girl via C-Section. He was calm and attentive. He listened to my needs, and even allowed for my sister and husband to be in the operating room (normally you're only allowed one person). He even allowed for birth photography of my c-section. Although no mother wants to have an emergency c-section I feel blessed that my daughter and I were in Dr. Windrim's care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Windrim really is everything that you could ever hope for in a doctor, especially one dealing with high risk pregnancy. I'd been going to the high risk clinic at Mt. Sinai and while all the doctors I'd met had been great, he was exceptional. Despite how busy that clinic is, he took time to go through some basics of care (the availability of the after-hours clinic which no one had mentioned until I met him; mental health resources, etc), explain the next steps in my care and reassured us immensely about the pregnancy. He is cognizant and respectful of people's time (which I've never found in any doctor however nice) and is truly a kind person.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Simply amazing....all I can say! He and his team have me hope for my beautiful baby boy! I know this team touches a lot of hearts, but they helped me feel complete!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

At the end of my pregnancy (at 43 during which I was told there were probable anomalies despite a NTT that was fine), I was quite overdue. I had resisted amino because a friend who had it became septic and lost her baby and her uterus. My pregnancy went past the due date by 2 weeks and I met Dr W during a NST. I shared my worry about my baby and he spoke to me so gently and with such kindness, saying something like “you’ve got s gorgeous baby growing in there.” No one had said anything positive to me during my whole pregnancy only risk. I went home and went into labour and had that gorgeous baby (now 15). Dr W gave me hope and in that safe space I could give birth.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr windrim is amazing! He explained every detail to me in a way that I could understand. He was kind and very patient!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018