Ratings for Dr. Rory Windrim

I had my twins care by Dr Windrim at mount Sinai I cannot say enough good things about him from knowledge to helpfullness to understanding. Like Pp said never rushed even when it meant him staying late he truly is an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

My experience with Dr Windrim was fantastic. I had complicated pregnancy and a history of previos late loss. During appointments, I never felt rushed, he always very knowledgeably answered thousands of my questions and he never disregarded any of my concerns, however minor they were. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

DR. WINDRIM GOD BLESS YOU. We are so happy to have you care for us and deliver our baby girl. You were patient with us and you were very informative. Never rushed. Good man!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Windrim was the on-call doctor at Mt Sinai when I was mede-vac'd there due to complications in my pregnancy. Despite it being 3am, he took over an hour to give me an ultrasound and explain some very upsetting results to us. He diagnosed a problem that is so rare my OB had never even heard of it. We lost our son later that day, and Dr. Windrim took time out of his busy schedule to make a social call to offer his condolences.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Windrim is the kindest and gentlest OB I have ever met. He accompanied us through a terminal pregnancy with great compassion and we never once felt pressured to hasten our baby's demise. He was wonderful at working in tandem with my midwives, whose profession he evidently respects very highly. It was not an easy pregnancy, knowing we'd have to say goodbye to our child so soon, but the kindness of people like Dr Windrim made it a much more beautiful and joyful experience than it might have been. He always took the time to make sure we understood what was going on and to ensure we had access to all the support we could possibly need or want. An exceptional doctor and a very good man.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am sure, my review would be one of the many hundred of 5 star reviews given to this man. It was our luck that we got transferred to him from another hospital and because of him I have a beautiful family. He is the kindest, caring and jovial man I have ever met. Thanking him a million times wouldn't be enough for what he has done for us. His team of Dr Kingdom, Dr, Whittle, Maria and Tiffany Brio and just brilliant. Thank you all and God bless!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr.Windrim delivered my baby last February 4.Amazing doctor. Highly recommended.God bless you

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Windrim is an amazing doctor. Super knowledgeable, super nice and caring. He took good care of me and did emergency C section while my OB is on vacation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

This man is an amazing dr and person. So caring to my husband and I during some challenging times. Highly recommended, I miss seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My husband and I were fortunate enough to meet Dr Windrim during a very difficult time in our life. He is an extremely compassionate man, patient, kind, and he takes the time to explain everything to me and my husband. He epitomizes what a great doctor should be and I hope we will get to meet him again with our future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016