Ratings for Dr. Jeannette G. Warner

Thank goodness I found Dr. Warner. I was seeing another allergist and was misdiagnosed. It turns out I'm allergic to 17 types of trees, grasses, weeds, mold, etc. i'm going to start a recovery plan. The staff is awesome; very nice and helpful and the nurse especially so.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I've been going to Dr Warner since 2002. She has always helped me with my allergies which seem to be plentiful here in Florida. She had me on allergy shots for the entire time she treated me. I finally took myself off them after almost 10 years. I now take a generic form of Claritin everyday and that seems to keep my allergies in check.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Very kind and caring and knowledgeable. Spends alot of time firuring out my trouble. My ear were terrible plugged, she got me feeling much better

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I see this doctor for allergy injections on a regular basis. The staff and the doctor have always been very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

This woman is RUDE!!! Went to her for a rash...I found her by using THIS site! I called the office and requested to see her for a rash and told the girl I was a new patient. Apparently, the doc was unaware of this and thought I was a work-in. I could hear her ****ing in the hallway as I waited... She flung open the door and began to chew me out! Then, at one point, she began yelling at me for not answering a question correctly. She was so mean to me...she really made me feel like crap. No doctor should ever treat a patient the way she treated me. The visit was SO AWFUL that they gave us our copay back!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and listens to her patients. She figured out what was causing me to break out in hives when no one else could.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Jeannette G. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare