Ratings for Dr. James C. Rucinski

I wish there were more stars to give. Dr. Rucinski as well as his staff (namely Teresa) are amazing. I felt comfortable from the moment I made my appointment, but it only got better from there. I was looking at two surgeries and not only was he patient, and thorough with all the information I needed, but he took his time and answered all my questions. I never felt like I was being rushed or that I was taking up time when I called to ask question, either. I've heard all sorts of stories about what people go through with doctors who have no bedside manner, but maybe know what they're doing, and I thought you have to pick one or the other. But not here. You don't have to exchange an excellent surgeon for someone who cares about his patients. You get everything with Dr. Rucinski and his staff. I couldn't say enough about them. I would refer ANYONE I care about to Dr. Rucinski.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

this guy is not responsible he cant treat or do a good job. i have more pain now then before i saw this rude dr

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Excellent surgeon & very warm person

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. James C. Rucinski's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1979)