Ratings for Dr. Ester Taca-Silbermann

The best chiropractor ever, you never feel rushed, she spends as much time with you as needed. Her offices are so beautiful and her staff amazing.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Well if Dr. Taca-Silbermann wanted to change careers, she could always become a used car salesperson - the pressure for more treatments and other services...I'm thinking it's all about the money and not my actual health and well being.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

The web site says "upscale" but that's just another word for expensive $$$. Treatment was OK but had same or better from other Chiros for less money. Lots of pressure to come back - not impressed with that.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Serendipity brought me to Dr. Silberman &I am so glad I found her! She is a great Doctor&person!I googled custom orthotics in durham&Sante Group has a great website so I called right away. As luck would have it Dr. Silberman answered the phone although the clinic had just closed and she was about to leave. I had orthotics before but that doctor vaguely explained to me the way bad arches/flat feet affect the whole body. Dr. Silberman took the time to help me understand and even demonstrate the effects. I felt assured this was a great investment, orthotics are expensive but they are totally worth it. Her staff is great, polite and friendly. She is such a likeable person I felt like she treated me as a friend and a patient. She's on time and I love the office decor! I will go back to her in the future and for other services at Sante Group. I highly recommend her for orthotics!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Silbermann for custom orthotics - I was intrigued by the computerized gait analysis she offers since I wasn't thrilled with my first pair of orthotics (from elsewhere) that were made from traditional plaster casts. From the first appointment, I saw her super- friendliness, energy and enthusiasm for her work and her patients. Since then, she has provided superior service to me in every possible way and I am nothing but pleased. Thank you Ester, for everything!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Silberman is the nicest person I know. she is incredibly knowledgeable and I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone. She is absolutely the best chiropractor in Ontario.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

She is the greatest Chiro I have ever seen. She is great and very focused on her patients. She listens and takes great care of you. She does get behind sometime but you know its because someone needed more time (maybe for an emergency), and you know if its you who was in trouble she would do the same. I would definetly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. She is extremely talented and treats me as a friend as well as a patient. She is flexible for appointment scheduling and I rarely wait more than 10mins for an appointment. Her new facility (Sante Health) is very well decorated, laid out, and a joy to be in. I'm keeping her! :)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Since Dr. Silbermann move to her new clinic her quality of care has dropped considerably. She seems distracted and not as caring as she used to be. It seems she is more concerned with the business side instead of the chiropractic side.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Taca helped me after the birth of my daughter. I had a lot of rib and nerve pain after the birth and was literally crying when I entered her office. After 2 weeks I was almost pain free. Her staff were amazing and even looked forward to my visits so they could see my newborn! Ester is the best - both professionally and she's such a nice person! She even called me at home to make sure I was feeling okay after the first adjustment. Highly highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009