Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Kagan

horrible stay away! he needs to go back to school and update his skills, do your research and stay away

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Do not see this doctor for anything, ever! A simple nose job ended up being fixed with 2 additional surgeries 1/2 my ear and cartilage from the roof of my mouth.

Submitted January 20, 2016

Don't use him for lower blepharoplasty. Upper lid surgery is much less invasive maybe he'll do fine on that. He clipped my eyes shorter at the ends, left me with webbing and did not bother to tell me that his procedure would change the shape of my eyes (not for the better). He cuts only on the outside (lower lid). This is OLD SCHOOL. Do your research. Inner incision is much less downtime and requires no stitches, very little bruising. Costs a little more. The way Kagan does it takes 6 MONTHS to heal and he did not tell me this. He acts like it's simple. Might be for him but not for the patient with a screwed up face. He might be really good at hand surgeries, breast implants, etc. I don't know, but I think he should leave faces to facial experts. Worst of all, his office HIDES any reviews that aren't perfect on Yelp. That is dishonest. Do your research!

Submitted September 1, 2015

Love Dr. Kagan! He did a tummy tuck for me, and 1 year later I still love his work!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I had face lift surgery with Dr. Kagan, he Ruined my life, My face looks worst now....I will not recommend dr. Kagan

Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Kagan, Thank you so much for your patience and a comfortable feeling being in your hands. I'm glad to had received your warmth and impeccably high standard of care, delivered with much warmth. I appreciate you and your staff for your loving care and wonderful work you do.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Having my surgery at Kagan Plastic Surgery has been a wonderful experience that left me with a beautiful life-changing result. My sincere thank you to my surgeon, Dr. Kagan, who did a non-surgical procedure on me, Allison and the entire staff who have been very helpful, compassionate, polite, supportive and concerned about my well-being. This place offers the highest quality of professionalism, personal service, safety and superior result. From my initial consultation, through surgery, and post surgical and follow-up care, they were always there for me, especially Dr. Kagan. In this day and age, you seldom have a personal, professional and caring relationship with a doctor who treats you like family. I would recommend this place to my friends and anyone who asks and I will always come back if I want additional services.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Words cannot describe how wonderful he has been. I healed nicely and it is coming along really good. During the surgery, Dr. Kagan and his staff were amazing. They treated me with care and with fragility. He even called me the following day to make sure i was doing ok. He sent me home with pain meds so I wasn't uncomfortable and to help control the pain. Even the post op visits were amazing. He is very attentive, kind, compassionate and empathetic. He was also attentive to me and my husband's questions. He is the best and I recommend him to anyone seeking to take that leap in getting plastic surgery even if they are a little scared. He will diminish that fear completely on the very first office visit.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

i did a lot of research and find Dr. Kagan ( Who has good reviews in all websites ), So, he suggested under eye Blepharoplasty surgery He mentioned that he is going to remove the fat pad under the eyes and tighten the skin, So undergone surgery on November 9th 2012, Its been more than 5 months i have seen 0 result, So i was so pissed and scheduled a appointment to see the doctor, He mentioned that it's not fat and and it's not skin, It's your eye shape is like that and he offered me that he can stretch the skin little more in the office ( Not in the hospital ) or give some kind of fillers, And immediate next day i visited another surgeon in Chicago downtown, He confirmed that it's not fat But skin was not tighten in surgery . If skin is not tighten there is no point of surgery, I don't have fat pad but my eyes look 100% same as before the surgery , Well, I am not going to ask Dr. Kagan to stretch the skin more or for fillers, I don't trust his skills any more,

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Robert S. Kagan's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL