Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Alspaugh

VERY GOOD VERY NICE. HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR YEARS..

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Alspaugh and his staff are very nice and I didn't feel any pain during any of my visits. Afterwords is another story. The biggist problem I had with him though was the extremes he went to to "fix" mine and my families dental "problems". It was as though he took the most expensive route instead of considering other options. One visit with my sone would've cost over $4000! Then our insurance changed and we found another dentist that didn't feel all that work was necessary. When I called to tell Dr. A's office that we would be changing d/t insurance, the receptionist said "well, you weren't in net work before". So lesson learned, do not ask if they "accept" your insurance, ask if they are "in network". They will not volunteer this information and you will pay A LOT more money than you need to.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Alspaugh is caring and gentle. He addressed all of my concerns in a professional manner. He took his time during my appointment and I did not feel like he was in a hurry. He and his staff are very friendly. I would recommend to him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

The staffs over there are awful. The receptionist treated me like I am an idiot. You better watch out for her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

5 stars the best my family has used,, alittle pricey but well well worth it. Very up to date equipment with the latest LCD VIDEO screens so you can view treatments.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

First time visitor. Great Service. Staff is very straightforward, and Dr Alspaugh clearly explained my treatment options.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Alspaugh is a good of my family and I have been going to him for the last 3 years. The service he offers is incredible. Dr. Alspaugh's dentist office has a humorous atmosphere and he is a enjoyable dentist to be around. I recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a spectacular dentist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

The staff is great and the dr. even better..this is truly the best dental office experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008