Ratings for Dr. Mary Hopkins

Basically, I could simply duplicate what the reviewer of October 15, 2016, told. I had my right inguinal surgery in the end of October 2016. Dr. Hopkins impressed me with her confidence and professionalism at my first visit to her office, and following operation just confirmed that she is a highly experienced surgeon. A few hours after the surgery, I walked from NYU Langone to Herald Square, took the train to Brooklyn and there had another 2/3 mi walk to my place. I have not had any surgery-related pain ever since as if the surgery never happened at all. Is not this is the best indication that the surgery was carried out flawlessly? Two days after the surgery I could run errands several blocks off my apartment, and in ten days I was ready to start working absolutely normally. I am very grateful to Dr. Hopkins and her entire team – the office staffs, anesthesiologist, nurses, etc. – for top notch work they do. I recommend Dr. Mary Ann Hopkins in a heartbeat to anyone who considers hernia surgery.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

awful!!!! 1 hour wait, 5 mintues of her time, $400 bill and no info on the surgery...was nice enough to hand me her assistants card on the way out to schedule surgery.

Submitted May 22, 2014

Excellent experience with Dr. Mary Ann Hopkins. Having a bilateral inguinal hernia, I needed a surgery especially for my right inguinal hernia where a little mass was at my right part of my groin. The left hernia was unnoticed. Dr. Hopkins told me that she would do the right hernia and if she were able she could do the left one as well. The surgery was an astonishing success. She repaired both my hernia for 1.5 hr, she cut my abdomen skin in three points each one less than 1 centimeter long. I walked out of the hospital about 2 hr after my surgery, took the bus and the train - I didn't even need to get a taxi and I relaxed at my home a happy man. I didn't use any of pain killers she prescribed me or any medication at all. My post operation period was another spectacular success. Today, 3 months after my surgery, I am very grateful of Dr. Mary Ann Hopkins for what she has done to me. She is such a highly experienced surgeon and I reccomend her as one of the best general surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

refused to give treatment said I was fine. Sent there for a consultation. Seems wonderful I would trust her to perform surgery anytime if I needed it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Mary Hopkins's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1992)