Ratings for Dr. Michel Gagner

Best decision I ever made. Dr. Gagner was very helpful and I am 6 months post sleeve and am almost at my goal weight already.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I am glad that I did surgery with Dr. Gagner. He and the staff are very helpful and caring about me. Even when I had pain the staff kept checking on me. I am proud and glad I did with sleeve surgery with him. Dr. Gagner will change my life forever. Thank you Dr. Gagner

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

What an amazing surgeon,my life will be changed forever by this surgery.I am amazed how little pain i had and the quick recovery time.The clinic and staff are fantastic.I feel like the nurses are family in the short time i was under their care.The after care at the hotel is second to none a nurse at your call 24 hours.For anyone considering this surgery this is the man to do it.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Excellent staff and I've had great success with no complications. Very thankful for such a great surgeon taking good care of myself.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

The expierence and suport of the dr and his staff was the reason for my sucess.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Gagner is the absolute best all around! His knowledgeable, thoughtful, kind but most of all incredibly experienced and confident about what he does. I feel very fortunate to be able to have my surgery done by him! I also have to say that he's staff at his clinic is just amazing, they looked after me better than any hospital!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and listen to patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Gagner performed my gastric sleeve on March 15, 2017. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and I cannot say enough great things about him. I saw him personally (he came to check on my recovery, as well as the other 3 patients operated on that day) no less than 3 times in the 36 hours following my sleeve. His team is top notch and always available. If you are thinking of having this surgery and wondering whether to book with Dr Gagner - I assure you that you will be in great hands. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I am writing this short review in hopes that it can help someone as Dr. Gagner helped my daughter with the gastric sleeve operation.My daughter was type 2 diabetic, her weight was getting out of control, but more biting was her diabetes was getting out of control.Her mother passed away due to complications of diabetes at the age of 40. Jaclyn had the peration almost 1 year ago....her weight has been reduced but more importantly her sugars are near perfect. Thanks to Dr. Gagner and his staff, Jaclyn has a new lease on life at the age of 30. There are no words to say how I feel that would accurately describe how I feel....thank you, thank you thank you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Gagner over 1 year ago and have lost 80 pounds since!! I went from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. I've always had issues with overeating and the sleeve surgery resolved this for me. I now feel full when I eat and know when to stop. This surgery has given me a 2nd chance at enjoying life with my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Gagner! You truly are an amazing surgeon :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Michel Gagner's Credentials

• Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)