Ratings for Dr. Michel Gagner

Excellent staff and I've had great success with no complications. Very thankful for such a great surgeon taking good care of myself.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

The expierence and suport of the dr and his staff was the reason for my sucess.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Gagner is the absolute best all around! His knowledgeable, thoughtful, kind but most of all incredibly experienced and confident about what he does. I feel very fortunate to be able to have my surgery done by him! I also have to say that he's staff at his clinic is just amazing, they looked after me better than any hospital!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and listen to patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Gagner performed my gastric sleeve on March 15, 2017. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and I cannot say enough great things about him. I saw him personally (he came to check on my recovery, as well as the other 3 patients operated on that day) no less than 3 times in the 36 hours following my sleeve. His team is top notch and always available. If you are thinking of having this surgery and wondering whether to book with Dr Gagner - I assure you that you will be in great hands. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I am writing this short review in hopes that it can help someone as Dr. Gagner helped my daughter with the gastric sleeve operation.My daughter was type 2 diabetic, her weight was getting out of control, but more biting was her diabetes was getting out of control.Her mother passed away due to complications of diabetes at the age of 40. Jaclyn had the peration almost 1 year ago....her weight has been reduced but more importantly her sugars are near perfect. Thanks to Dr. Gagner and his staff, Jaclyn has a new lease on life at the age of 30. There are no words to say how I feel that would accurately describe how I feel....thank you, thank you thank you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Gagner over 1 year ago and have lost 80 pounds since!! I went from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. I've always had issues with overeating and the sleeve surgery resolved this for me. I now feel full when I eat and know when to stop. This surgery has given me a 2nd chance at enjoying life with my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Gagner! You truly are an amazing surgeon :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gagner and his clinic. He is the best of the best and well worth travelling to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Gagner is superb doctor - every step of the process leading up to surgery, day of surgery, the recovery and follow up was well explained, planned and provided in a very comprehensive and compassionate way. My family member had surgery by Dr Gagner in October 2015 and the result has been truly transformational. I recommend Dr Gagner wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

J'ai été opéré par Dr Gagné le 4 oct 2016 .... il a une super bonne équipe . Il est un exellent médecin

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Michel Gagner's Credentials

• Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)