Ratings for Dr. Lizette Van Zyl

Dr. VanZyl is an amazing Dr. Caring, thorough, and goes above and beyond to care for me and my family. We are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had! Thorough, kind, a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Love to have her as my family dr. She is the best dr I have in a long time.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Van Zyl is the highest exemplar of the medical profession.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Truly cares about you and always follows up, even phoning your home herself .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Van Zyl. She not only cares about your physical health but your emotional health as well. She is always very thorough, caring and gentle as well. She has even phoned me at home to check on me or my children especially if she sees we have made a trip to the emergency department. I would recommend her to any one. She is the best doctor and one of the nicest people I know.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Van Zyl is wonderful! She is attentive and makes the time to listen to one's concerns. Her nurse Adele is great to! I would recommend Dr. Van Zyl to anyone looking for a great family practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

She is amazing!!!!! Thorough, knowledgeable, caring, can't say enough good things about her. Still getting used to the new office and booking procedure without the personal knowledge of you, but it beats the nasty person that sometimes answered the phone at the other office. (and I don't mean Angela, she was awesome!!!)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Yes, indeed folks, you do have a terrific doctor!!! I really miss her when she used to be my doctor in Saskatchewan...she's one of a kind in EVERY GOOD WAY:)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I have never had a better family physician. So many could learn from her professionalism and human kindness.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010