Ratings for Dr. Linda Prine

Stay away!! Avoid at all costs if you can. Very insensitive and unable to answer basic, simple questions. Totally OFF with diagnosis. Overall, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Prine is very direct and knowledgeable, but I think she is too stretched for time with her many patients and outside activities (which are worthy, but doesn't help her patients). She never took me seriously nor fully examined me - she simply did the basics, rushing in about an hour late per session, and talked to me as if I were an idiot. She is very hard to get an appointment with her and her staff is awful. They are impossible to get to on the phone and once left me on hold for 45 minutes while I was trying to make an appointment. They also have scheduled people for early morning appointments and then shown up to open the office half an hour after our scheduled appointments were supposed to begin. I do think Dr. Prine is extremely intelligent and could be a great doctor if she had more time for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Prine is great, but unfortunately VERY hard to get an appt with. Very sweet, very knowlegeable, cares for patients & spends alot of time talking with you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Linda Prine's Credentials

• Burmese

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI