Ratings for Dr. Taj Nadeem

I saw this doctor as a walk-in patient to confirm my pregnancy. She was distant, and awkward in the examining room. She did not appear to know what she was doing. She would put on gloves, take them off, pick something up, put it back down, etc. She insisted I have a pap done immediately. During the pap she had one of the girls from the front desk come in, (opening the door while I was lying on the table) and "assist" her by handing her instruments, etc. Neither did she not ask if I minded if she opened the door, if someone else could come in, nor did she explain why she was there. When I expressed a concern regarding my pregnancy she replied in a cheery tone "Maybe you lose baby, maybe you don't. I don't know!" When the swabs came back it turns out that she didn’t even get a good sample and it needed to be redone. She insisted I come into the clinic to discuss the results, she would not tell me on the phone so I assumed something was wrong. I found a new doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I went for a complete physical - all I got was a PAP test. No BP, no chest exam, no throat exam, nothing else. I was even asked what to request on the lab req form. Isn't that the Dr's job to decide that?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Did not ask what if any meds I was allergic too. I just moved and was hoping to find a family doc in Calgary, she did not examine me only did a urine test to check for pregnancy and kidney infection. I have been swelling up in my legs and she could not tell me what from, and didn'[t test. As well she figured I could have a hormonal imbalance but again did not examine anything. I left very frustrated once again with doctors as she told me to go see my Family physician, she obviously wasn't listening when I tod her he was in Regina and I moved here. Not very efficient at all.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007