Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Morrison

I'm a new lyme victim (I think I got it about a month ago). I was on amoxy for three weeks but my condition got so much worse and so fast in the last week. In panic, I searched for lyme-literate clinics in NYC area and found Morrison Center. I didn't get to make an appt with Dr. Morrison himself but with Dr. Victoria Moreno, his junior colleague. Anyways I was waiting in the lobby looking totally miserable when a gentleman walked toward me to introduce himself as Dr. Morrison. He's really polite and nice as the other reviewer said. I was like, 'oh I really wanted to make an appt with you!" and he said Dr. Moreno and he work closely together and they will straighten things out for me. I already felt better at that point. Dr. Victoria Moreno was also encouraging and helpful. She switched me to doxy and suggested supplements. I'm being tested 14 different things and my next appt is in two weeks. It was only yesterday but I'm feeling much better now, both physically and mentally.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I have acute Lyme disease with 2 co-infections. Dr Morrison is a Lyme literate doctor. He also has the ability to treat other illnesses. He listens to his patients, and is very, very, polite. He never made me feel uncomfortable by insisting I buy his supplements. While treating me for Lyme, Dr Morrison also informed me of the vitamins, and minerals I was lacking. He also tested me for food allergies. I found out I am gluten intolerant. When I went on my follow up visit, I told Dr Morrison I needed more energy. He suggested a certain supplement, and herb tea. These additional energy building supplements made a huge difference. I was so pleased with Dr. Morrison's service I made an appointment for my husband ! Thank you so much Dr Morrison, you have been so kind.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I went to this center for severe Lyme Complex, complicated by exhausted adrenals and hyothyroidism. My consulation was with Gerald Simons, the Lyme/heavy metals specialist on staff.This was the only time in my life that I had consulted a health professional, either medical or naturopathic, and found someone remotely knowledgeable about any of my plethora of bewildering symptoms and about NON-PHARMACEUTICAL vegan treatments. He knew what all my symptoms meant and he knew in what order to approach the various things out of balance and he knew why treatments that seem to work (if you trust online vendors and sales-pitchers and testimonials) have not remotely worked for me or even produced any Herxheimer. He was tolerant of my vegan requirements and of my dietary. I had MORE blood drawn (been having a lot drawn lately) and I tell you, it was the best blood-drawing I have ever experienced, thanks to technician Denise. The waiting area was pleasant and open; the staff very, very friendly!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Morrison's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1996)