Ratings for Dr. Robert Schiller

I was surprised at the appearance of the office, extremely low grade. After waiting for almost 1 & 1/2hrs, I saw Dr schiller and asked him when he was going to see me. The actually visit with him was okay. However, post visit was a horrible experience. I received abnormal results on a medical test (pretty serious in my opinion). Dr Schiller never bothered to followed up even after I tried to get in touch with him on a number of occasions. In addition, Dr Schiller prescribed a medication during the visit that cost 55 dollars more from another brand (the medication usually cost about $5, the one he prescribe was $50.00). I tirelessly tried to get him to change the prescription. it took almost two weeks to get it change by one of his staff members (he never bothered to reach out to me) He is one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with in regards to following up. I would not recommend him, he exhibits zero concern towards his patients health. I'm so disgusted by his lack of concern.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Robert Schiller's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)