Ratings for Dr. Ian Duduman

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Most unprofessional and out of date dentist. My 22 year old daughter went for a cleaning which took less than 20 minutes. She called me immediately afterwards crying that it was a horrible experience. HOw can a proper cleaning be done in this length of time?

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Worse Dentist ever. TRied saying I had 5 cavities, filled one and then I went elsewhere.Said my teeth needed major cleaning. Knew my fear of needles( actually I prefer to opt. out of them) and proceeded to make a big show of this huge needle and them jaming it in my gum at least 4 times for one non existant filling. Went to my regular dentist where no work was needed and the tooth filled had no cavity under the filling. Hopefully he is not thriving on gulible people in Red Deer.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

He was the worst dentist I ever had. He did a horrible job. He gave me caps that were right for Bugs Bunny. I would not send my dog to him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007