Ratings for Dr. Rita Affleck

Rita is a delusionally self important sycophant with bi polar disorder, OCD, alcoholism and she has features of mild Turner's syndrome. Also because of her addictive personality and codependency she foolishly resents French people in Canada because the rightfully want their independence from Canada. It's people like YOU Rita that made them never trust the Canadian government since you are such a false proponent of "circumcision" upon defenseless baby boys without anesthetic!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Rita is a genital mutilator and she is responsible for thousands of mutilations all over Canada and abroad.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

She has a non caring and non compassionate attitude. She refuses to see some patients and actually diagnoses over the phone and sends them home. She may order blood work or meds over the phone in the emergency department just to cover her bad judgement. She probably gets paid for her so called expertise over the phone. I also feel she enjoys seeing people in pain. Like reducing pain meds on a dying patient. She actually smiles .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

People need to realize she is the Coroner as well, don't take too much comfort in her as a family Doc cause she is busy with her other obligation as Coroner.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Visited Dr Affleck in emerge, her service was terrible. She has no bedside manner or compassion for her patients. She gave me my rx without even telling me what she was treating or what was wrong with me. I had to ask the nurse afterwards.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I hope the intern you had durring my visit doesn't develop your character traits. Very rude, prescribed wrong medication 3 times and on vacation 3/4ths of the year, I wouldn't recomend her to my enemies.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I took my husband in to emergency after him having been sick for over a week, he was passing blood, was very week. Dr. Affleck actually refused to come in and ordered some blood work over the phone. We refused and said we wanted to see her i person, she refused. The next week my husband was in very critical condition n spent 2 weeks in hospital. This could have been prevented. And she got paid I'm sure for being on call even though she treated several patients over the telephone. How many people need to get sicker or even worst die before something is done bout this doctor. Her Husband is also a doctor but totally different then her, he is caring and takes his job seriously.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

*i am so upset i moved away from cochrane and would go back to see her once a year ,i was asked to remove myself from her roster only to find myself trapped in a void i cant use walk=in clinics as they say i am double dr ing ...today i am in so much pain ..left only with the option of going to emergence,witch is a given 6-8 hour wait time here i'm never in my life seen such incompetence nor have i ever met a secretary as rude as hers ,very unprofessional ,i am today in need and left to suffer ...vacations cause lapses in meds refills i was off a major heart pill for 6 weeks during the xmas /new years season way to go ..... she is always on vacation as her husband is a doctor in the same office witch a lot of people don't realise as they have kept there own surnames....what a night mare .and it true the waiting time is long even if you have a appointment for a certain time.very displease worst doctor i every had!!!!!!!!!....and the secretaries a **** who acts like this is her office

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

After waiting 8 weeks, I was sent home at the time of my appointment told to return again at 1pm. I did so, was told I would get in right at 1...not so, i waited til almost 2pm, then to wait again til 2:30, nurse stuck her head in the room and was surprised to see I was still there. Dr Affleck then walked in at 3. Now I am fed up with the bs, the waiting and very sore and tired. I was not very nice and didn't speak nicely, I said what was exactly on my mind. She then walked out, handed me my script around the door never to see me again. She had no apology, only said it was her fault, and I lashed back saying it sure the f wasn't my fault she is never on time or never here. We wait 8 weeks to get in, get sent home and usually told she is not in town, and have to wait again another 4-8 weeks again. Well, I am now seeking out a new doctor, hopefully that will be soon. Only thing I have left to say is either look after your patients or stay on holidays permanently!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My husband had her as a doctor and nothing was done for his heart when we moved south we have a great doctor but unfortunatly it was too late for him for his heart they can't do anything except keep a good watch on his activity Dr Affleck was never there whenhe needed to see her ,best move we ever made is to come down south at least here they tried,as for the receptionist she is rude and she thinks she is the doctor she shoul have been fired a long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012