Ratings for Dr. Venumbaka Abaya

Very unprofessional Pushe's drugs and even increases dosages without even sering the patient. Do NOT take your child to this hack!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She pushes pills, blames the parents for their child's diagnosis, adds so many meds to my child that he nearly overdosed,when my son was admitted for mental health and was consulted to come see my son ( her patient) she never showed. My sons dr was so frusterated by her lack of professionalism. I feel bad that she is sent tocalgary I hope she's doesn't have any dealings with children but so thankful she is out of Medicine Hat .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My son has been seeing her for 10 yrs.. Saved us both from misery

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

very little time spent with a push for medication without sufficient history. no involvement with other supports. no collaboration with parents

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

we have been seeing Dr. Ababy since my son was 5.. he is 13 now and we are still on the right path. She has done us nothing but good.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

she sucks. pure and simple. every kid that goes to her has the same diagnosis AND the same meds. check around. we spent 3 years ....3 long wasted years listening to her crap and taking her drugs which made my kid psychotic. then she prescribes MORE drugs because omg he must be ODD. no. he isn't add or adhd or add with inattentive tendancies or ODD. she's a quack. he has depression. thanks for causing more damage than good.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Abaya is the best doctor I have ever had, hands down. She helped me through the worst experiences of my life and helped me come out the other side when I might not have been able to. She knows exactly what to do to treat her patients, and she doesn't waste any time. She's also incredibly observant, and she remembers everything! I've been going to her for 10 years now, and lets me keep coming back even though she is a child psychiatrist and I am now overage. If I ever am concerned about my health, she is the person I will ask. I completely trust her and her judgement.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr abaya is great ive been dealing with her for the last 5 years, she has done nothing but help my family. Who 2 of my boys have autism. all I can say is she is great:)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I have been seing her for about 4 months she is very helpful, but does not want to help me with my GID she likes to push things off very intelligent lady and super nice but is kinda arrogant but she is wonderfull with my adhd and odd. would like her to adress all problems jsut not a few.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010