Ratings for Dr. Venumbaka Abaya

She is old school. Will commit you for no reason. She belongs in the dinosaur age. Confide anthingvto this woman and you will be locked up against you will.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

We have been seeing Dr V for just over a year with no issues, very helpful takes her time , DOES NOT push meds on my son . And sends us where we need to be. I will continue to take my son to see her .

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

She was wonderful to our family. She was kind and caring, observant, and got my child the help he needed. (Which, in his case, did not include any prescriptions at all.)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Very unprofessional Pushe's drugs and even increases dosages without even sering the patient. Do NOT take your child to this hack!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She pushes pills, blames the parents for their child's diagnosis, adds so many meds to my child that he nearly overdosed,when my son was admitted for mental health and was consulted to come see my son ( her patient) she never showed. My sons dr was so frusterated by her lack of professionalism. I feel bad that she is sent tocalgary I hope she's doesn't have any dealings with children but so thankful she is out of Medicine Hat .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My son has been seeing her for 10 yrs.. Saved us both from misery

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

very little time spent with a push for medication without sufficient history. no involvement with other supports. no collaboration with parents

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

we have been seeing Dr. Ababy since my son was 5.. he is 13 now and we are still on the right path. She has done us nothing but good.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

she sucks. pure and simple. every kid that goes to her has the same diagnosis AND the same meds. check around. we spent 3 years ....3 long wasted years listening to her crap and taking her drugs which made my kid psychotic. then she prescribes MORE drugs because omg he must be ODD. no. he isn't add or adhd or add with inattentive tendancies or ODD. she's a quack. he has depression. thanks for causing more damage than good.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011