Ratings for Dr. Farhang Rabbani

When knowledge, courage, caring and excellence come together in one person it is admirable. When this person is a doctor on whom you can trust your life or the life of your loved one, it is a blessing. Choosing Doctor Rabbani to perform urostomy surgery on my 84 year-old mother was the best decision. He couldn’t have been more brilliant.He saved my mom's life. My family will always appreciate it. We give him the highest rating a doctor can achieve. Doctor Rabbani is the best cancer doctor. God bless him!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Rabbani gets the highest review possible from me. I can't say enough good things about the care and concern I received from him and the hospital staff. 03/2008

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Rabbani helped save my life and is one of the very best cancer doctors anyone can have!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

The cancer care my Father received (and continues to receive) by Dr Rabbani is the very best anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Farhang Rabbani's Credentials

• Pacific Medical College (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners