Ratings for Dr. William R. Sonnenberg

my time spent with this dr. had many of the samefeelings as the others. he seemed to dismiss serious complaints i had for my own health.treated me as though i didnt matter. after a invasive but standard test for stomach pain,i called to complain of continued problems that lasted4 months.had another follow up office visit. symtems still there. told to see my obgyn.after the total 4 months of feeling like crap and feeling like i was crazy,it was time for yearly at my obgyn.blood pressure was up,which i had allready been treated for,for years,and i told him of my previous problems with my pc.and i was being a bull head and had refused to see him after my last visit. this had been about 4 months inbetween. he sent me to his own pc.he had heard a brewey in my neck. through the next 4 months i had more tests than i could name.the final biopsy on the kidney is stage 3 chronic kidney disease due to nephrocalcinosis.now the worst part of this is that it could have been prevented.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Removed my girlfriend from suboxone management because she missed an appointment due to being in the hospital for emergency surgery. Not for being arrested....not for screwing up a urinalysis. She had a ruptured fallopian tube! This jerk could have cared less! She almost died and he ceased he medical care altogether! What a monster! Also, he didn't have her sign a contrat for the Suboxone for two months! What kind of office does this jerk run? When he sent her a letter terminating her care, it was signed with a rubber stamp! Listen, after a traumatic experience like hers, something as damagine as removing a woman from Suboxone and antidepressants so suddenly could be very counter productive, but does Dr. Sonnenberg care? Not at all. Avoid this guy like the plague. He's more dangerous than whatever ails you!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. William R. Sonnenberg's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Titusville, PA