Ratings for Dr. Luciano Di Nardo

As like everyone else the wait time is excruciating, absolutely YES the waiting room does seem like a reunion of an old Italian village reminiscing and trying to up each other on " Hey Tony why are you here or Zia Conche what's wrong ?? " 👴🏼 👵🏼 🤓 - in my eyes that only makes him a great doctor. People are willing to wait and see him because he makes you feel safe. It's our health after all and we all have the right to good quality medical care. Imagine how he must feel, put yourself in his shoes. Thank I have been seeing Dr D for over 25 years - he is a wonderful, kind, sweet man who generally has compassion for people. So next time you think your life is more important than the other people ahead of you, they might have cancer, or recovering from a heart attack or depressed or heroin addiction and we all need compassion. Bring a book, knit, your IPad and use the time to relax and reflect rather than rant and repress. Love and blessings to all of the lucky patients who can call this guy My Doctor. Sandy....

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. DiNardo is wonderful. Cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. DiNardo for over 15yrs. He is kind and attentive and goes out of his way to find a solution to ones problems. I am so pleased that I changed doctors and found him. I read a few of the comments below and am offened by the GUY who wrote that THIS GUY etc. Wait buster when you get 'OLD" see if you like it. We live in an ageing community and they too need medical attention probably more than you buster. I agree with one comment those benches are brutal. Dr. Di pls change them to something more comfortable. And yes the girls should smile more it might make us feel a bit better. My rating is 5/5 love this "guy".

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Amazing doctor ... Wouldn't be alive without him ... Really cares

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Great guy. Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Cares about his patients. Waiting for a doctor is unavoidable in Canada. But this doctor is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Di Nardo has been my doctor for many years. When booking my appointments I understand that there is a wait time but when I am called in for my appointment I know that Dr. Di Nardo takes his time to understand why I am there, and how he can help. We must all remember there is one of him and many of us.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I have been going to Dr Di Nardo for over 20 years and have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable (A GREAT DOCTOR). However I have been considering changing to a new doctor. It appears he has to many patients and makes you wait 1 to 2 hours in the waiting room. This is getting to be very stressful. I hope Dr. Di Nardo if you read these comments you seriously take some form of action. I would not recommend him until this issue is resolved.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

My son, my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Di Nardo for various, often serious, problems, for about 15 years. At all material times. Dr. Di Nardo has exhibited a high level of professionalism, he has been kind, compassionate, friendly, caring, supportive - besides being a good doctor, he is a great human being, a quality becoming rare in our modern society. Although patients are free to express their opinions, I am offended and disgusted particularly by the statements made under date of 5/5/09: "This guy is completely USELESS", and that the waiting room is always filled with "old people". The writer of those comments suffers from APANTHROPY and HEBETUDE for which he/she should seek psychiatric treatment. No civilized human being refers to a Doctor as "This guy" and no civilized human being should have a problem with "old people". I am 70 years old and proud of my status! Shame on you anonymous writer! My name is Tony Mastronardi and I am not afraid of disclosing my identity.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Di Nardo is a very competent doctor, who always tries to do his best, spend time with patients,

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

His front line people ( front desk) need to improve to make the patience feel at ease. They rarely smile and without us, they will be working at "China-Mart". Also, overbooks all appointments and the waiting room benches are horrible on your back ( need a Chiropractor appointment after the visit). But once you get in, a short wait and then the Doctor takes care of business in every respect. And the nurses on staff are very well trained and helpful.When you have a first appointment at 9:30 am, ask if you are the A patient , the B or C. Better yet, show up at 9am and beat all the retired Nonno's and Nonna's who have all the time in the world and show up 2 hours before their appointment ( like as if they are flying overseas).

Submitted October 20, 2011