Ratings for Dr. Marianne Smith

Professional. Courteous. Informative. Friendly. Trust. No complaints.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Smith provides care to my mother who is a resident in our local nursing home. She and the staff work very hard to provide excellent care to my mom who has multiple health issues. No complaints.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

She cares. She listens. I trust her to care for me and my family. So fortunate that she is my/our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Unfortunately my experience as a patient of Dr. Smith's was a very negative one. Pushy and opinionated, actually very manipulative on one occasion. I was there to see her for medical reasons, I needed a doctor, not a mother, and I let her know that. She did apologize to me afterwards, and I did see her again, but I found her care to be lacking and her own agenda still more important. Sad. I sought out a new doctor and left her practice happily and immediately.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

She genuinely cares. She listens. She allows time and does not limit you to 1 problem per visit. I have members in 4 generations

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have known 2 previous patients of Dr. Smith. Although it was many years ago, she wrongfully diagnosed one patient and completely disregarded a very serious condition in the other. In conclusion, she lacked knowledge and trust when it came to her patients' needs. I hope her practices and professionalism have greatly improved over the years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I think she is wonderful. She listens. She gives me and every family member time. She knows when she can care for you and when to refer. She is great with all my family, the very young and the very old. Feel privileged to have her care for me and my family members. She cares!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

When I first moved to the area I had a lot of problems finding a GP. When I finally found out that Dr Smith was taking new patients, I signed up without reading the reviews on this site. After reading the reviews, I got a little nervous, but I have been with here a year now and I must say that she is definitely the best Dr I have had (in my 6o years). She is extremely thorough, explains things very well, and most of all is very friendly. I have had no trouble getting in to see her, and her staff have been friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Smith has been my family Dr for many years. Although she seems to always be running late and the wait times are ridiculous, she is a good doctor. I have taken all my children to her and she is very good, genuine, and concerned with anything I call about. I have never had a problem booking ahead to see her, or even the day of, they seem to fit us in if we need it urgently. I do feel she is not open to alternative methods of healing, and I find that talking to her about concerns with things like immunizations is a little bit hard, because she just thinks that is the way that things are and there is just no way you should consider not immunizing... But overall I am so glad she is my doctor, I do feel lucky to have a family doctor that is caring and concerned.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I have had many positive experiences especially when she first took over but too many negative experiences to balance it out. Unfriendly staff, very inaccessible (same day appointments, really?) it's like winning the lottery when you get through. Good at making referrals, ordering tests and makes an effort. Terrible bedside manner. Talking with other patients, there seems to be a gender trend. Males get better care, females get belittled and passed off.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014