Ratings for Dr. Christopher Irobunda

There are few doctors I have ever seen that I respect more and enjoy interacting even when the news is not good. I have recommended a number of patients because of my absolute trust and confidence in Dr Irobunda

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

DR.IROBUNDA IS A VERY RARE AND SPECIAL MAN. IN ALL MY YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR AS IS DR IROBUNDA. HE IS PASSIONATE FOR HIS PROFESSION. HE TAKES THAT EXTRA STEP, AND CALLS TO SEE HOW I AM DOING. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE HAD MORE DOCTORS, MORE MEN AS IS DR.CHRITOPHER IROBUNDA.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Irobunda Is the best doctor I’ve ever seen in my life. He is direct and understands me, what I want to do and explains everything until I’m satisfied. Awesome!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Irobunda has been AMAZING!!! He has been the only doctor that has been able to stabilize my symptoms. I was working with 3-4 different doctors in New Jersey who were unable to treat my condition and were at a lose of how to move forward. It wasn't until I began under the care of Dr. Irobunda that I have been able to live a normal life. I am happy to say I am 8-9 months symptoms free. He has always made himself available to speak with ma via phone when I was experiencing symptoms at home and needed advice. When in his office, he has always made me feel comfortable and answered any and all the questions I or my family members had. I have recommended Dr. Irobunda to several of my close friends and will continue to do so. Jessi- his secretary, ALWAYS answers the phone and has been very accommodating with scheduling appointments, setting up blood work, and calling my pharmacy for medication refills. She has been a pleasure to work with. Wait time has always been at a minimal. There are no excessive wait times, ever. The woman at the front desk are also very helpful and kind. I have nothing but positive feedback for Dr. Irobunda and his team =)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Irobunda since last June. Since that time, the troublesome aspects of my heart have improved dramatically, for which I credit him. He has been extremely attentive, personally concerned, thorough, and very approachable. On top of that, he is an extremely charming man with a great sense of humor. It's always a pleasure to see him. I would not be surprised to find that the improvements in my heart have come about largely as a result of a diminution of anxiety, knowing that I am in good hands. The rest of the operation has also been great.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Irabunda and his staff are focused, dedicated and thorough. He is a pro active physician who leaves no stone unturned. Dr. Irabunda has my complete confidence and highest recommendation without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Over many visits and over several years, Dr. Irobunda has always been kind, knowledgeable, responsive to questions and concerns, and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

IDr. Irobunda was recommended by surgeon Dr. Craig Smith. I was told by my Cardiologist in N.J. I should get my affairs in order, that I had 2-3 years left to live. After a Catherization by Dr. Irobunda where he opended an existing stent that was closing, he determined that I had a strong heart and that one graft that had 12 stents nee ds to examined every 3 months. He told me it was impossible for a Dr. to determine how long I had to live given what he saw. Thank you Dr Irobunda.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My husband has comorbitities and we wanted to keep all of his care centralized - we were fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Irobunda. I am an RN with many years of experience - Dr. Irobunda meets my definition of a fine doctor - his ability to listen to his patients goes beyond their words - he is intuitive and precise - so glad we have found him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Sent me home! I was on the verge of a heart attack! Dismissive of women - it's known that women have a variety of heart distress symptoms. : nausea, back pain, numbness, breathlessness, tired/ sleepy, anxiety.; plus father d. of heart attack (he dismissed heredity from father/ male to daughter, despite that I have my father's physiology). Irabunda said it was musculoskeletal, and I should see a gastroenterologist. Lucky for me, I had a good old-fashioned internist who listened, and sent me for a nuclear stress test. I flunked. Big time. I was on the verge of a heart attack or stroke!! - Irobunda had the audacity to schedule himself to do the life-saving surgery , after he got those test results - a test that, clearly, he should have prescribed, weeks before. If you're a woman, definitely find another cardiologist !!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Christopher Irobunda's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)